TweetBird216 TweetBird216 26-30, F 33 Answers Jul 31, 2012

I dont believe that age would have anything to do with who I chose to go on a date with. If she was 60 and I felt that I really wanted to get to know her and be with her more then I would want to take her out. I mean I guess the only restriction would be on younger people that are under 18 cause at that point it would be against the law. But other then that age to me have no determination on if I would date someone or not. I would rather see the person for who they are then how old they are.

Best Answer

im 24 and i would accept 22-33

Best Answer

21-32 im 29

Best Answer

I dont think it matters about an age gap

Providing that both have left school and can vote

And get served in a bar.

ive been married to a man 15 years older than me

When i was younger.

Im now remarried to a man 6 years younger

It is all about how you get on.

Best Answer

i think the question you should have asked was.. if youre 30.. is it ok to date someone thats about 10 years younger..

Best Answer

why? I didn't just want advice for myself... I wanted other people's perspectives... that is why I did not mention my age or his at first...

Best Answer

oh ok, sorry i felt that you werent getting the answer you were looking for..

Best Answer

no, I got my answers ... but it is moot now anyway because he and I are not dating ... I ended up dating an old friend of mine, although I am 99% sure that we will break up soon...

Best Answer

I would consider a woman much younger than I but they would

Need to be out of high school . To me it would be based on their personality and level of comfort with each other and of course level of maturity . I once met this 18 year old who I really thought was much older based on looks and maturity . I was taken back when i was told her age. I am currently engaged to a woman eleven years my younger. She is fantastic and I feel blessed to be with her.

Best Answer

If it works there is no problem. You will find out. If it does not you can always break up. Hard as break ups are.

Best Answer

25 years younger.If she dies She dies

Best Answer

My age minus 18 years and six hours.

Best Answer

are the 6 hours a deal breaker?

Best Answer

No, those six hours are INSURANCE. :P

Best Answer

I'd say three years tops.

Best Answer

older and younger?

Best Answer

Max would be 7 years older.

Best Answer

and younger?

Best Answer

Nope. I can be headstrong and stubborn sometimes (Or most of the time). I may need someone who's mature enough to give way when necessary. Or someone who's mature enough to knock some sense in me. LOL
My parents have a 7-year age gap and I have witnessed how they have been patient with each other's crabby moods.
But who knows? ;-)

Best Answer

interesting...

Best Answer

My husband is 6 years older than me.

Best Answer

what if he had been younger?

Best Answer

I prefer that they can vote and order a drink, if they want. Beyond that, it's all good, and it is dependent on the human behind the eyes.

Best Answer

he can vote, but he can't drink... and I am 30, is that too much?

Best Answer

If the attraction is mutual, there is no issue.

Best Answer

ok... ty...

Best Answer

Read my Featured Story on my profile. "The Four Elements". Apply it to your interest. It will tell you more than I can.

Best Answer

AS long as you're not a schoolteacher in middle school.

Best Answer

@SimplyBeing: I'm a little confused. Schoolteachers in middle schools cannot date people who can vote and order a drink...? Is there a clause in their contracts that you have knowledge of that the rest of us don't...?

Best Answer

No problembo.

Best Answer

I have a fwb that is only 8 years younger than me. Some people prefer older individuals, some prefer younger. It depends on you, and the person in question, people in their teens and twenties usually want someone their age. My fwb preferred older females, because he's a horn dog, **** puppy from hell, but oh well, it takes all kinds. But he prefers being older when he is serious about a relationship from what I can tell.

Best Answer

2 years younger (for now- will probably change as i get older) and probably around 30yrs older.. or more.

Best Answer

so, at your age, you would date a 30 year old? when you are 30, do you think you'd date someone who is your age now?

Best Answer

Yea, im 20.. i dont see any problem with dating someone who is 30-40. Hm, im not really sure if id date a 20yr old when im 30. I guess it just depends on the person. Id hope that by the time im 30 id be in a commited relationship or married by then haha.

Best Answer

42

Best Answer

2 years.. well two years back n 9000 years forwardddddd

Best Answer

When i was 20 I had a 40 year old bf. Now, 20 years would make him too old. 10, I guess

Best Answer

what about 20 years younger? 10 years younger?

Best Answer

Oh younger by 10, too.

Best Answer

The rule is half, plus seven.

Best Answer

half my age, plus 7? that's what age i can go to go to when it is younger? so I am 30, so 21 is ok? what about older?

Best Answer

You go reverse if it's older. If you're 30, subtract seven and multiply by 2. So that would be 46.

Best Answer

so 21-46 is my age range, at 30? 9 years younger, but 16 years older?

Best Answer

I guess, I didn't make the rule.

Best Answer

who did and can i have their number?

Best Answer

if im in love then any :)

Best Answer

how do you know if your in llove if you haven't had a first date? If a person said I am X years younger/ older than you, what would X have to be for you to say, no... too young/ old? And it's a FIRST date

Best Answer

yes but you could have fallen in love BEFORE the first date and that would count as well

Best Answer

ah... love at first sight? someone you already knew well? well, what would say if it was not love at first sight? or someone you already knew well enough to love?

Best Answer