Around 4-500, as part of a youth jazz band. I'd have freaked out on my own, and turned down the offer of an improvised solo, but it was great to be a part of such a big sound. :)<br />
Also, there's my only "professional" gig, as part of a wind quartet at a wedding (in front of 50 people?). I got lost early on, and wound up making it up as I went along; fortunately everyone was too drunk to notice, and I still got paid. :)

Best Answer

Which instrument?

Best Answer

Tenor sax (with the jazz band) and clarinet (at the wedding). Which was extra fun, because you shouldn't grip a sax mouthpiece as hard as a clarinet one or it squeaks and guess what you're inclined to do as you get nervous...?

Best Answer

About 12, and I was about to pee my pants!

Best Answer

2000 ish I guess. not counting the ppl watching on tv obviously. its been quite a while. I miss performing.

Best Answer

only sports.. you don't really notice what going on outside the fence. no public displays... oO

Best Answer

Graduating class- plus family 2,000-/+

Best Answer

Probably about 500

Best Answer

What were you doing?

Best Answer