We can choose what something means. Choose if it is good or bad, right or wrong. Choose if it's worth spending time on and so on. That's the biggest difference. We are more than our instincts.

Best Answer

the answer is simple, imagination, only humans only humans can imagine good and bad, the consequences of there actions, solving problems, only a human can be biggot, a sexist, a homophobe because it requires imagination to find someone not as good as you

Best Answer

Agree totally!

Best Answer

I think Trysta hit it well with language. <br />
I think it's because man is the only creature worried about his rank in the animal kingdom.

Best Answer

dolphins, whales and may other animals communicate and since man adapts his environment to suit him. there is no chance of slipping in rank

Best Answer

I would say that the biggest difference between animals and humans is that we can convey thoughts remotely--as in not needing to personally be there--via writing and drawing, and animals can't. They can convey physical information by scent but not thoughts or emotions.

Best Answer

There is no fundamental difference between all creatures. There are differences in their mental and physical capabilities.

Best Answer

did i say fundamental difference? no. if you dont have an answer then dont put anything down. or go read Micheal Crichtons Sphere for the answer

Best Answer

human beings are the only animals that have an imagination we can imagine good or evil its our choice. we can imagine tomorrow next week

Best Answer

Interesting answer, Promethius50, but I don't believe it. I think that most people would agree that imagination, hopes and dreams are all related. I watch my pets dream all the time. I watch my dogs hope that I will drop the food I'm preparing or eating so they can get it. Just because they can't speak and don't have the manual dexterity to write or draw doesn't automatically mean they can't imagine.

Best Answer

so true, maybe people dont think animals can imagine is becase they are on a higher level of mind than people. i think the main difference between animals and people is the way they change their environment to something unnatural instead of adapting to nature. no animal does that

Best Answer

Wrong! I did have an answer, you just didn't like it.

Best Answer

A Dog has the ability to "Think", and to Plan Ahead. They can hear the Electrical Tension from your Muscles, and you can't. Some dogs are smarter then some people. Dogs have a sense of Time of day. They know when it's time to wake up their Master. They have excellent memories. Many humans don't

Best Answer