angelicsmiles angelicsmiles 31-35, F 29 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Community

on the internet? you cant tell. ive made the mistake of believing someone was fake over the internet and they actually took a flight to my state to make a date and tell me how much i hurt their feelings O.O <br />
so nowadays i am very careful with my assumptions. because overall, you can never be sure as long as all youre doing is staring into a computer screen<br />
but in real life? their eyes. their hertbeat.

Best Answer

Wow, that must've been... quite a surprise. How did that turn out in the end?

Best Answer

i tried to appologize but i don't think i really fixed anything so i can't quite say were friends

Best Answer

Good point! Sometimes we make assumptions far too quickly.

Best Answer

Whoa someone actually did this? What the heck did you say to them to get them so riled up?

Best Answer

Every conversation you have with them is all about them.

Best Answer

When someone has to tell you they are your friend or that they care so much about you however, their actions do not reflect that. If someone is truly a friend or cares about you, you will know by what they do not necessarily what they say. Example: When a friend of mine was incapacitated, I cleaned her home and did all her laundry because she was not able to climb her steps and carry a laundry basket.

Best Answer

They talk to everyone in the same impersonal friendly tone, even when they actually don't know them.

Best Answer

being two-faced and talking about other people behind their back but then acting like they are friends with them when they are around

Best Answer

When they say they are your friend and when you need them to just listen and a shoulder to cry on they treat you like you have a disease and your mentally ill. Gerrrrrrr!!!

Best Answer

Ouch.. yeah.

Best Answer

in EP or in real life??

Best Answer

I think I meant EP here. It is easier to spot fakeness in real life though not fool proof.

Best Answer

when they talk diplomatically ..they will try to convnce you that he is agree with you, and they are liking your company very much, and they will say only good thing like..ohh you are good ,you are mature, wow,,,,so beautifull blah blah blah..always sweet sweet and sweet....and yes..they also will try to show that they are good too
in full conversation only sweet thing will go on.....

Best Answer

Consistency is difficult one who is faking something. So time is a factor which I take to judge real and fake!!

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer

They will give you a tripot stand to whatever you say.

Best Answer

When they talk about their life, and you notice that you were in a similar situation, but what they tell is completely different than what you experienced. Sure experiences can differ up to a certain point, but then it starts feeling like something that was made up.

Best Answer

They agree with everything you say

Best Answer

Mostly by the way they talk and act, my instinct, and if they try too hard to sell themselves.

Best Answer

I just know!

Best Answer

You can see light passing through her, she is so thin, but her boobs are big.

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

Usually by their avitar, or their user name. Plus never mind my user name, because it is really my name and I'm not faking.

Best Answer

Lol... ok, what about when it goes beyond the avi name? Some people might have normal sounding ones.. then?

Best Answer

At that point you rely on your inner feelings, if you're uneasy with them, trust your feelings.

Best Answer

Thank you. :)

Best Answer

Verbal resume's. <br />
This monologue might as well be a soliloquy. I tune out immediately ...

Best Answer