That if I got better grades and worked harder than everyone else, no one would see colour---I was told that often as a child. It was---baloney.

Best Answer

And still you rise. Blessings on you, bijoux!

Best Answer

Thank you ! Hugs ;)

Best Answer

"dont worry, you will find someone" there's someone out there for everyone...etc<br />
then they'll elaborate on how im so nice or smart, or pretty or whatever. as if thats supposed to make me feel better. if all that was true and i was so great i wouldnt find myself alone then

Best Answer

I won't *** in your mouth!

Best Answer

How about:--- "I am your landlord...I am your friend!" or also "The check's in the mail"

Best Answer

too bad the word was censored how "come"

Best Answer

It's a trio of lies that go together:<br />
-- I love you!<br />
-- I won't *** in your mouth!<br />
-- I won't do it this time!<br />
LOL! I like that as a joke so I just had to put it here, but to be honest I prefer oral sex to finish in my mouth (and yes, I do swallow).

Best Answer

Oooooooh

Best Answer

Yeah, as the old saying goes, "Nobody loves anybody the way anybody wants to be loved...."

Best Answer

I will only put the head in

Best Answer

That it'll all be alright.

Best Answer

EVERYBODY"S doin it !!!

Best Answer

I never lie to you

Best Answer

"i would do anything to make this work" and "i love you". oh, and "I want to keep you forever". Apparrently, the definition of "forever" has been changed to 13 months! (3 months after they said it :P)

Best Answer

God loves you....

Best Answer

'That guy is REALLY into you' ..... Not :(

Best Answer

I'm from the government and I am here to help.

Best Answer

God is love

Best Answer

Jesus Saves

Best Answer

Its just a cold sore.

Best Answer

There is no such thing as UFOs.

Best Answer

" I love you "

Best Answer

"I was only late to work today because on the way here I saw a guy dying on the side of the road and I got help and saved his life!" A statement almost irreproachable because it's so noble. However... it's worth noting this individual lives right across the street and we we're outside on break.

Best Answer

Ouch...that's all I got to say!

Best Answer

That was a lie?

Best Answer

I wish it was or that was it! Ouch will do for now! :)

Best Answer

Ohhhhh

Best Answer

"I wish I could have met you a few years ago." just one of many lies

Best Answer

Hmmm. do we know the same woman??

Best Answer

on my anniversary with my ex he went out all night long and left me at home,when he came home at 5am drunk i asked him where he was and he said he was running a marathon....true story

Best Answer

Wow

Best Answer

Sorry I didn't talk to you tonight, I was busy in the Living Room...

Best Answer