All lies are the same size. You either lie or you don't.

Best Answer

This. I totally agree.

Best Answer

When she asks "Does this dress make me look fat" and you say no is not nearly the same size as the lie you tell her when she asks how you got that lipstick on your cheek.

Best Answer

They are different based on the amount of pain they cause other people. If you want to create a socially relevant scale to judge big and little based on that, then go ahead. But a lie is still a lie.

Best Answer

Are we restricting this to lies that men tell women? Or are we talking about lies in general...and in which culture? I have always thought that the story of creation told in the bible was a bald faced lie and a whopper to boot, but I will get yelled at for tying that.

Best Answer

I'M GOING TO PASS ON THIS QUESTION.LOL

Best Answer

I Love You!

Best Answer

The biggest lie I've ever told? Errr... wow! Gotta pick just one, huh? I guess it would have to be when I stood in front of everyone I knew and loved, and said "I do". That was the most bs I've ever spewed in such few words.

Best Answer

"im ok"

Best Answer