I think when I was little kid when I disrespect my grandmother and after that day she died without asking apologize so to make it right I am teaching other children about good manners and right conduct especially how to respect their olders because I believe that this will help them to become useful and good citizens in the future.

Best Answer

I blamed ma b.f for something he didnt did nd i felt so damn embarrassed nd i said srry to him by kissing him

Best Answer

gambling my savings away when i could have bought stuff instead

Best Answer

I was always helping other perple with what ever and learned that some will suck the very life out of you, since then I don't do it any more instead I pass out suckers with a chewy filling and tell them this should last you for a while.It was the best thing I ever did.

Best Answer

Started drinking....stopped drinking.

Best Answer

I married my ex. I left him to fix it.

Best Answer

i have yet to correct my mistakes. I guess ending it with my ex was a correction. She was as crazy as your avatar.

Best Answer

yea? i wonder...lol

Best Answer

na its not you. you're crazy in a party way. She was crazy is in a... i'll emotionally destroy you way. :)

Best Answer

She really is. Be strong! : )

Best Answer

i'm probably about to make the SECOND biggest mistake in my life in the upcoming few weeks. it has alot to do with the biggest mistake i've made in my life already though.

Best Answer

joined ep

Best Answer