What is the cause of human pain? Do you agree with my causes? (Check Details)
• When our desires aren't met.
• Physical pain.
• When something/someone important to us is taken away.
• When we feel taken for granted by those we put effort into pleasing.
• When we feel like no one is after "us", but merely our function, submission, production, and what we have to give, because the second we cease pleasing and being of convenience or entertaining to someone.... they sadly drop us.
• Fear of uncertainty.
• Disgust at the fact we didn't ask to exist and yet we have to adapt to a body, world, rules, and choices we didn't choose but if we want to live have to somehow accept.