patsypop123 patsypop123 51-55, M 17 Answers Feb 6, 2011

So, we've taken over your clothes? :::stifles laughter::: You poor thing. What have you been reduced to wearing? Unisex Mu Mu's? Hey, If you wanna slap on a circulation stopping bra and some arch destroying stillettos knock yourself out. But you must first, pluck, wax, and shave. Those are the rules.

Best Answer

As soon as men do not have homophobia and realize that it can be practical to wear skirts and dresses and some styles look good on men, then it could happen. People are too conservative. When you can get a job with purple hair and visible tattoos all over then you will also be able to do so as a man wearing women's clothing. Right now though it's too conservative to allow it.

Best Answer

In my opinion the chances of men wearing ladies clothes everyday in public without attracting attention is unlikely for the forseeable future.

Have women taken over mens clothing ? I don't think so, I think that this is rightfully the way it was always meant to be, just as it should also be that men can wear whatever they want without prejudice. I believe that one day this will be the case but for now a man will be labelled a crossdresser or transvestite (A horrible term if you ask me) for wearing a skirt or a dress etc.

We all have our part to play in making this World a fairer place. People can do their bit easily by removing labels, not just like these above but for everyone and accepting people for who they really are.

Best Answer

give it three more years. Those low hanging jeans with the crotch between the knees are gonna start resembling skirts pretty soon and if I had a dollar for every buff guy in a tank top that I've seen, I'd be eccentric by now.

Best Answer

it depends on how you want to wear them do you want to try to pass as a woman or just guy in a skirt?

i wear skirts more then i wear pants because it is much cooler (i live in the Caribbean) and no one seams to be bothered about it but i do not try to pass as a woman, i believe the hard part for most men wanting to wear a skirt is that they are either scared of what people will think of them or they are ashamed of wearing it there self.

as soon as you accept yourself and are happy with the way you look then other people will be happy with you

Best Answer

I wear female clothing everyday, But I go for the stuff that is unisex unless I'm dressing up for a night out at the drag clubs.

Best Answer

it doesn't bother me but some things are a little too obvious like a guy wearing a mini and heels. The best female impersonators just dress like the rest of us. Your feet, hands and voice give you away but if you were normally dressed most people wouldn't give you a second look. I have a TG friend who hangs out with us sometimes and usually nobody knows the diffenece right off the bat but then she dresses normally.

Best Answer

Unlikely....men's clothes are generally practical and comfortable....why would we give that up?

Best Answer

well, actually men do wear womens clothing, I see men in jeggings, clearly these are really for women, who wants to see men in jeggings unless of course you are another man who thinks jeggings are sexy for men. I see men wear scarves just like women do. I think you just don't see it, but, it is out there. They even wear skirts, you may call them kilts but a skirt is a skirt. Also, dhoti or lungi in India, and sarong in South and Southeast Asia, is still a skirt maybe a long skirt but it's a skirt.

Best Answer

Unlikely. The difference is people still see femininity as being a weakness. They think a man wearing a dress is humiliating himself because women are somehow inferior to men.

Best Answer

this is time and context based.

modern womens fashion is in 2013, medieval mens fashion..

so yes, as a science fiction lover, in the future, men will again wear tights and a tunic etc...

these are socially controlled trends...

da

boris

Best Answer

I am a man, and i wear women's clothes everyday as long as i can remember in public too to look feminine i like color Pink, and Purple you name it dresses, skirts, pj's, nylons, tights, leggings shorts, high heels shoes, boots, nightgowns, petticoats, lingeries, wedding dress even they are my favorites when i was 10 years old i like dressing up as a girl too i like to do it a lot and i like using a girls name.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, It's just not going to happen any time soon!!

And that stinks because I'd Love to be able to do it!!

Best Answer

I remember some 10 years ago they tried to introduce long skirts into men's fashion. It didn't take on, although I did see ONE young man wearing a long skirt in the streets of Brussels once.

Best Answer

women are more creative when it comes to fashion. i know about all the big fancy ones being mostly men but im talking about regular fashion that people wear. fashion like most arts evolves whenever someone asks why not? why cant women wear blue jeans, why cant regular people wear army digs? now your asking why cant men where womens clothing? it will come one day,. if you want to wear mans skirt i think that mens scottish kilts can be really sexy.

Best Answer