Putting aside the social, legal, commercial and political issues what is wrong with people growing a plant or two for their own personal use? Has there ever been a reputable clinical trial to measure the effects of sustained use?
will999 will999 61-65, M 2 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Emotional Health

get over it, and find somthing else to ***** about

Best Answer

read up on alcohol and cigarettes while your at it, and then compare the FACTS to weed. Facts don't lie. God you are dumb you make me want to puke.

Best Answer

Goodbye and thank you for your respectful and objective contribution.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Yes, it is a good read. I read it all. Unfortunately there is NO clinical discussion of the effects of sustained use.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Thank you. This is a good read too but not what I am looking for. I am looking for reputable clinical evidence that marijuana is harmful. So far I just can't find any. It may be safe, it may not. I am not strongly advocating marijuana use. I want an open discussion of the facts. Where is the evidence that it does harm?

Best Answer

There isn't any. That is why they opened up the "gateway drug" campaign... they couldn't prove that either.

Best Answer

It looks like your conclusion may be correct. I am still looking for reputable clinical evidence that marijuana is harmful. Only one other person responded to this question. He did not have any evidence either. My request for facts was so disturbing it made him (or her, I don't really know) want to puke. Feeling any better now yolo? Stay thirsty, hmmmm.....

Best Answer

There ya go! Just borrow facts and apply them as needed.
Brilliant people here at EP : )

Best Answer

As my good friend yolo observed, and I agree, facts don't lie. It's just a pity he doesn't have any.

Best Answer

lolol yep.

Best Answer