WeAreOne WeAreOne 56-60, F 8 Answers May 19, 2012

Almost drowned, fallen out of trees, car accident, stabbed, bitten by dogs, fell off of a small waterfall, (15 feet) and electrocuted... holy ****, I never thought about it till right now, but I'm really lucky to be alive!

Best Answer

Yes and you are so young to have gone through all that..

Best Answer

Nearly drowned=5
Fell out of trees=7 and 9
stabbed during a fight=15
dog bites=9 and 14
electrocuted=13 and 14

Best Answer

Waterfall=10

Best Answer

when i was small i use to throw bad tantrums (so i've heard) and i'd throw myself back onto the floor and blackout and stop breathing, my sister had to perform cpr and after the insident my entire family had to learn cpr.

Best Answer

My daughter used to do that when she was a toddler. She would turn blue and stop breathing. The Doctor said it was because she got her feeling hurt so bad, for it was not a tantrum. He said throw cold water in her face.It worked for she sucked for air..

Best Answer

i son has a bad little temper and i hope he doesnt one day surprise me.

Best Answer

I nearly drowned twice. Once was in Hawaii--I got pulled out to sea by a wave. I actually had enough time (seven, ten minutes) to make my peace with death. I was nine or ten years old.<br />
Other times.. I was hiking at a waterfall once and nearly fell off the cliff, 10-20 miles down. Freaky moment.

Best Answer

I know about being pull out by a rip tide. Totally freaky..

Best Answer

I started climbing down a cliff when I was 6.

Best Answer

wow!!

Best Answer

I almost died in my moms womb

Best Answer