Today I'm a day closer. So are all of us-

Best Answer

but this day may not have been the closest you've ever been to the act of dying itself. Maybe it has.... Take more risks then reply.

Best Answer

I suppose the 'risks' are relative. I've taken my share: nearly run over by a piece of heavy equipment, twice. Sea kayaked at the mouth of a big river when the tide was coming in and there were random 6 foot breaking waves. Nearly had a tree fall on me once. There's more-
Just getting out of bed some days is a tremendous act of bravery. you never know when your number's gonna be up...

Best Answer

Well my closest wasn't very close. Sitting in a car at night in a deserted neighborhood I didn't know with two other crack addicts who were high as me. We were all siting in front and the guy on my right picked up a knife and started talking to himself about how I insulted him and disrespected him. He was really working himself up. Right when I thought he was going to do something a cop drove by and stoppled to see what were were doing.

Best Answer

Flat line

Best Answer

marriage

Best Answer

a certain gang wanted me dead for me talking **** (a bad habit i have i guess) and oddly enough their brother boss decided that the end of the matter wouldnt be worth it...

Best Answer

every night when I go into RESPIRATORY ARREST hundreds of time with SLEEP APNEA

Best Answer

I survivied a full-blown near death experience in 1981 - I was clinically dead (obviously) when it occurred. http://universaltruths.net

Best Answer

sometime right between having to have to sit thru the sex and the city movie and hear that there would be a sequel

Best Answer

which time, i have had many close incounters

Best Answer

during a knee op they gave me too much anaesthetic and nearly killed me. I remember being in the recovery room of the hospital while they brought me round by using injections, oxygen etc. still don't know how i survived but it was eerie !!. i only found out the truth when a nurse looked at my notes in the ward and told me!

Best Answer

When I was 4, I rode my tricycle off the dock into 6 feet of water and went right down with it.

Best Answer

couldn't you swim by then?

Best Answer

Motorcycle Accident. Not my fault. Guy pulled right out in front of me. But I survived!

Best Answer

oh god i'd be here all day answering that one

Best Answer

??????

Best Answer

I come close to dying almost every damn day

Best Answer