A crazy boyfriend began to stalk me when I tried to break up with him. He threatened me with a gun many times. I tried to go to a safe house but they wouldn't take me because it wasnt' " domestic abuse." He got a key to my place and I'd come home to find him naked on the bed. He put rufies in my food and when I was unconscious he covered my breasts in tiny bruises. I finally got some money and escaped in the wee hours of the morning. I hid under a blanket in the back of a neighbor's van and made it to the greyhound station where I boarded a bus leading to a destination three days away. During the busride homeland security officers searched our bags. I had a knife in mine, with a Kafia( Iranian scarf). I was questioned and was scared to death I'd end up in Gitmo or something. They confiscated my knife and let me travel on. When I made it to my mother's she began to abuse me within three days. I ran out of my lifesaving meds and had to go in hospital. I had no place left to go. I felt myself sinking to hell in bed. The nurses were laughing at the bruises on my breasts and I saw that even those who were paid to care, didn't care. I called out to Jesus and he lifted me up. Instantly all fear and insecurity left me. The room was full of light and I was bathed in love. I felt confident. I knew I'd be okay. I got well and moved to my own place. It all turned out okay.:):)

Best Answer

Had a 35 minute long grand mal seizure at my work. Came to in an ambulance coveredin blood and not knowing what the hell had happened. Id never had any health problems but had developed a horrible drinking problem. It was a withdrawl seizure.

Best Answer

Drug induced psychosis

Best Answer

Joining EP !

Best Answer

Thumbed it up and down the east cost in a weekend just to get out of the rain

Best Answer

A moth flew into my ear and stayed alive in there until my mom suffocated it by pouring in oil. I nearly went insane.

Best Answer

I got a bit hysterical because of the feeling and the sound. Urrrrrrgh.

Best Answer

holy...o_o

Best Answer

I've fallen in love with someone on EP!!!

Best Answer