I trusted a girl.

Best Answer

Craziest... what should be considered crazy enough on my part. Many things to chose from... hum... perhaps that time I yelled at the teacher? Oh I know... once I stole so much candy from a store it went bankrupt. I crated a thiefsgang and leed it to steal from the store and I did a lot of planing on how to steal. Teached over 30 kids to steal. I was a good thief at least. I was 8 years old.

Best Answer

Arrived back to my feet

Best Answer

believed my ex would change.

Best Answer

In high school, I lost a bet once and had to remove my clothing and walk onto a crowded tennis court, up to the girls tennis team captain grab her, tilt her back (like in the movies) and give her a big wet kiss. I got an ovation but was I embarrassed!

Best Answer

When I was in University... I got drunk at a party and walked around a narrow ledge on the outside of a high rise apartment building... just the thought makes me shudder.... ughgg.... its true a grown man is a miracle...lol

Best Answer

Chased an alien through the woods.

Best Answer