a lady in her 20s was naked( not completely) and she was putting some clothes while driving, lol......but i didnt found it crazy because its quite normal.....but my guy friends went crazy seeing this......

Best Answer

The craziest thing I have seen someone do while they were driving is drive in reverse thru an intersection. The car was parked too close to the corner and boxed in at the front such that the only way out was backwards thru an intersection. The driver cleaned up another car that she could not see and therefore did not give way to. After the accident she filed an insurance claim against the other driver alleging that he 'sideswiped' her. Eventually she was unable to explain to the insurer how all the damage came to be to the rear of her car if it had been 'sideswiped' and the insurer refused the claim. Crossing an intersection in reverse = stupid. Trying to cheat an insurance company = insane.

Best Answer

Not to be too graphic but i personally have GIVEN a sexual act while driving and she also did the same while she drove back from where we went haha it was a crazy dare :)

Best Answer

I saw a woman using a vibrator in morning traffic on my way to work when I lived outside Atlanta, GA. This was while they were building the new stadium before the olympics. I saw dead people every morning on the way to work and one morning I glance down out of the truck and see this chick playing hide the batteres at about 50 mph. I looked over at the driver and said "I wonder what her mom will say when she dies like that."

Best Answer

reading

Best Answer

Getting a bj

Best Answer