jerrica jerrica 41-45, F 10 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Kiss her in front of her new boyfriend. I've expected to have my *** kicked as hell, but after that they kept running away from me.

Best Answer

came back with new girl friend and made out in front of her at a bar.

Best Answer

I tried calling her after 4 years of not speaking, just to see how she was doing.

Best Answer

I usually just let karma take care of them. She always does.

Best Answer

What I am currently doing... turning damning evidence over to the authorities.

You can only screw the nice guy over for so long, before he takes your paper trail and gives it to someone who will take care of that problem for him. ;)

Best Answer

I've never tried to get back at an ex. Waste of life.

Best Answer

Nothing too drastic. Slept with her mum after bumping into her at a mutual friends BBQ. I was a bit tipsy and said to her "I'm gonna smash yer back doors in" in a really seedy tone before asking for a ******. She was an incredibly beautiful woman who I'd caught looking at me a lot. I expected a slap but ended up...smashing her back doors in, instead.Tore her entire family apart too. Job done.

If you think I'm evil then you would understand if I told you what she had done to deserve such retribution but, she had it coming, trust me on that.

Best Answer

left the house for two weeks. slept with another man and purposely left dirty underwear in the hamper for him to see

Best Answer