i am feeling unwanted and i need an answer to this to save myself...
rahman19 rahman19 18-21, M 18 Answers Apr 13, 2012

Donate some time at homeless shelter It will help you realize you are not only wanted but needed more than you know. There are old folk homes as well where no one visits them. You could check into that. Helping people that no one wants to help is the greatest feeling in the world

Best Answer

At your age - time. Your body is pumping you full of mood-swing hormones in order to get you to go out in the world and find a mate, making you feel lonely so you desire company etc. Find a hobby and make a few new friends with it.

Best Answer

Live healthily - exercise, eat right, sleep well, don't over indulge in anything. Choose activities that involve you with other people - sport, hobbies, etc. Donate your time to helping those less fortunate than you. Recognise and appreciate five things every day that you consider blessings in your life.

Best Answer

get out into the world...mix with people, make friends, find new interests but ultimately that feeling of being content has to come from within.

Best Answer

Put yourself out in the world. Go to a concert and talk to some people. Find a film festival or convention. Take a class or join a group.<br />
And if you can't meet people in real life, use the Internet. I'm part of NerdFitness and it has a great community and sometimes we meet up to go for runs and stuff. I also do NaNoWriMo (and it's sister events) and I meet up with a lot of people to do write-ins.<br />
Just give yourself opportunities to meet people and eventually you will find someone that you get along with!

Best Answer

Surrounding Yourself With People You Love And Love You In Return... When I Feel This Way I Surround Myself With My Two Nieces And I Always Feel Better!!(:

Best Answer

tape 20 dollar bills on your body and go out....people will love you.

Best Answer

$

Best Answer

if only

Best Answer

Maj, the combination of your comments and that avatar is forcing me to like you a lot.

Best Answer

Want urself. Not sexually but jus love urself. Everytin else will work out

Best Answer

Spend time with yourself...do something nice for yourself....like me for instance I love babydolls, so I wear it whenever i feel lonely and unwanted. Or I go shopping..or a quick cure...get laid. But first you have to want yourself.

Best Answer

Make light of it all you want, this is one of the hardest, most depressing feelings to handle. When the people around you ignore you, treat you as if you are even there, or worse treat you as if you don't belong there. Then there are those who tell you "be yourself" then set about telling you 'don't do this...don't do that...be nice, be friendly...etc' . How can one be oneself while trying to be or do all the things that are suppose to make you likable? <br />
There is only one resolution for this problem. Every day, all day if necessary, tell yourself you don't need the approval of other people. Ask yourself do you really even like these people you're trying to impress? And if you have to impress them in order for them to "like" you then how long are you willing or able to keep up the facade?<br />
Most of all ask yourself why you would want someone to like you that can't or won't like or accept you just the way you are. Then remove these people from your life. <br />
If you don't like yourself, change yourself or change your opinion. But just forget about the whole who does or does not 'like' you.

Best Answer

slip viagra in everyone's beverages.

Best Answer

I still don't know.

Best Answer