Probably for them to simply keep their mouths shut about who God "hates" and doesn't "Hate" :) Those are the real Christians, not the hypocritical ones! <br />
If God hates "F*gs", why did he make us so d*mn cute?! :)

Best Answer

I would rather ponder the cure for common athiests. I have known a few who coverted to Christianity on their death beds. Perhaps it was their fear that this is it and there is nothing more vs salvation and the eternal life of their souls. Perhaps for the other hard core types it might be facing the good Lord on Judgement Day. Regardless, in this country we are all free to worship (or not) according to our own beliefs. Count your blessings.

Best Answer

No personal accountability, in my opinion, releases the potential Jeffery Dahlmers and John Wayne Gaceys of the world of any fear of eternal retribution.

Best Answer

I always wonder why people would even bother picking on Christians when the world is being filled with Muslims, a much more draconian and conservative religion. It's ok, in my book, though. You should be allowed to criticize and haze whatever religion you like, but while you waste your time on harmless Christians I believe I'll continue with my Muslim bashing, as my opinion will definitely change the world and alter the course of humanity. Take heed lest I start criticizing atheists, and your non-belief system crumbles before your very eyes.

Best Answer

Islam, especially the fundamentalist/islamist strand, is in dire need of a reformation like the Christians went through. While on the whole many conservative Christians are innocuous and will just want to "be JC to you," the more dangerous fundamentalist types are in the same camp as fundy Islamists and any other abusive camp.

Best Answer

Yes, no argument here, and I know that Christian fundamentalism and sectarianism is potential just as inhumane as fundamentalist Islam. Example being in Northern Ireland and England,

Best Answer

Depends on which Christains we're talking about, that is where do they measure on the literalist/fundy scale. I'm presuming the question is aimed at the more literalist strand. The more liberal flavors tend to over-stretch grace and love beyond that which the more judgmental conservative type would even recognize as Christian. The "cure" for the literalist virus is education.<br />
… shoot. I need to run. I'll finish when I I can…

Best Answer

Pentagrams , Or was it Chicken Soup. Let me go check ,,, I know that Anton LeVay book is around here somewhere..........

Best Answer

make them eat shellfish<br />
wear clothes of mixed fibres<br />
cut their hair<br />
and <br />
spill their seed on the ground<br />
hehe

Best Answer