luckycandy luckycandy 31-35, F 13 Answers Dec 12, 2013 in Youth

They're stupid and have no idea what being a parent really takes. And it doesn't help at all that they have shows on tv about teen moms pretty much making them superstars and that's the **** teens are watching thinking it's cool.

Best Answer

They "romanticize" having a baby instead of knowing anything about what it entails.

But I guess since they all seem to be having sex so young .. it's just the next step for them.

Very scary ... and very sad for the babies they end up having.

Best Answer

True True :(

Best Answer

Read a current post under I Am A Mother. "Teen" just had her THIRD daughter. Her first when she was 12! I had to remove myself from that group. Its sickening.

Best Answer

I had my son at 16.I know what they are thinking even if they think they are the first one ever.They just do not know.When their kid is 16 they will feel the same way as I do.They are being stupid.

Best Answer

I totally get the first unplanned pregnancy .... But continuously? Esp if u, as the teen, is caring for the child ...

Best Answer

Mine was planned.I was sure I had that and I was going to be a awesome mom.I was in high school with a girl who was 19 and had 4 boys.She was trying for a girl.Her mom did not care what she did.She was on food stamps and all that stuff.It was crazy.

Best Answer

There's no end of idiots on EP.

Best Answer

i think they are confused between real babies and boys...or maybe they are in their fantasy world...

Best Answer

fake fake fake

Best Answer

That is what I am thinking also.There are so many of them.I was starting to think this was one of those crazy teen mom sites.There are lots of sites talking about it is good to be a teen mom.It is crazy!

Best Answer

i think they are lonely and want a buddy.

Best Answer

or they love baby-sitting

Best Answer

I went to school with a girl that had a baby so she can raise her own BFF.She is going to be in a world of heartache when that little girl hits her cycle.

Best Answer

lol. that's right.
child is the mother of woman.

Best Answer

52 yr old men

Best Answer

World seems beautiful nly from the opposite side;)

Best Answer

Teenage boys cant have a baby.

Best Answer