Ashida Ashida 22-25, F 5 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Hobbies

rose or cream colored walls

a table with a small lamp

a calendar on the wall

writing pad on the table

Best Answer

I recently painted my room an light grey and dark, a friend had gave me the rest of his paint and I thought Boys color, but to my surprise it came out nice. walls and ceiling. I like Gothic antiques , I have an old chair that i plan on. getting reupholstered ,I have skulls in my room,candles ,love patchouli and burn them daily,I have Marilyn Monroe above my head,I have Sid Vicious hanging on wall,Mary mother of god on wall, I have an antique mirror that I love oh so dear, a comfortable full bed, perfume displayed, Anima Sola on my wall,a cross, Antique coat rack and Dark is my room, dungeon is what I say. Beer in my closet, Valiums and Vicodin put away for a rainy day, 3 pictures of my daughter, the rest hidden from my view, Books, and dvds and 2 bibles, a flashlight in one of my pillows, knifes in a drawer not far from my bed, Mace as well, My stun gun is somewhere I have to find right away a baton under neath my bed right by my head, cell phone charger next to me, Water bottle too, A big nice flat screen and thats it for now

Best Answer

I have cheery wood furniture, my walls have a tint of light green. With a peach bedspread, a light green bedskirt. The curtains match the bedspread with pillows that match the bedskirt. The chair cushions match the bedskirt. The sheets are sometimes lt green and sometimes peach. Whatever is clean.;0)

Best Answer

It sounds harmony and calming...i can imagine that..lovely :)

Best Answer

very light purple walls, center table, nothing on the walls except for maybe a tapestry, nothing on table except for maybe drugs and water, definitely candles near the bed and on the table, no drawers

Best Answer

Sounds simple and tidy :)

Best Answer

Black with blackout curtains. Bedrooms that are totally dark facilitate sleep.

Best Answer

Ops,my finger mistaken click as best answer,sorry...but,i like the idea of dark bedroom,feels really cool and relax.

Best Answer