What's the difference between a killer and someone who just kills sometimes?

Best Answer

A lie is a lie, and a liar does both.

Best Answer

I think you are talking about pathological liars, their lies are long term and cause problems, they will lie over the stupidest of things just to make themselves appear in a better light. My husband is one and he can not change it is who he is. God forbid you do not believe their lies, gets really messy then, the lies are who they are.

Best Answer

as stated below, I have gotten involved with one. How have you, and how has this relationship, survived!?

Best Answer

It has not, not compatible with sane living. I read a book when your lover is a liar, light bulbs coming on non stop whilst I read it.

Best Answer

how is one lie ok??

Best Answer

i find it hard to believe you have never told someone a lie....

Best Answer

didnt say i never lie. i asked....how is one lie ok??

Best Answer

fair enough. Lies maybe aren't good but I'm sure there are situations in which lies can be neutral, and therefore ok.

Best Answer

there is no situation where a lie is ok. a lie is someone's cop out. they don't want to tell the truth. and when they lie, they are a liar.

Best Answer

I see no difference. Although I think you are comparing a chronic liar with someone who lies occasionally. There may be a difference, I've run across people who prefer to lie when the truth will do. I don't understand that reasoning, people catch on and they get labeled as some one without any integrity.

Best Answer