How quirky would you prefer your romantic partner to be before you begin to consider them downright weird?
Unit227 Unit227 22-25 8 Answers Oct 21, 2012 in Intimacy

You want to get rid of Quirks, break Habits and work on Flaws

Best Answer

I like quirks. If my partner didn't have a good number of quirks I'd probably get bored of them. And good habits are always fine. And tolerable flaws eventually become quirks too, if they have enough good habits... :P

Best Answer

A quirk has a but origin- it doesn't evolve from flaws. You can be born quirky (the charm will wear on you eventually) and even "good" habits can become intolerable- ie a guy who must shower everytime after he has s#x-immedietly can soon grow intolerable

Best Answer

Perhaps. Hahaha i was with a guy like that. It wasn't ideal but he liked to cuddle before the fact to make up for it, so I didn't mind. I suppose it's just a matter of balance.

Best Answer

ugggh- can't we have it all?

Best Answer

x) if only

Best Answer

The spelling. Duh!

Best Answer

A quirk is just a minor habit, like being spooked by loud noises or laughing uproarishly. A habit is something you do regularly, like smoking, being late for appointments and texting. A flaw is a character defect, like egotism, greed, habitually lying.

Best Answer

Good enough in the big picture, but what about grey area things like a woman who doesn't know how to, or doesn't like to cook, or someone who prefers to sleep during the day and work at night, or unintentional aloofness, or inability to make small talk, or lack of emotional expression, etc

Best Answer

Not cooking is a personal choice, as is working nights, aloofness and the inability to make small talk are quirks, and lack of emotional expression is a flaw

Best Answer

you go girl/manchild

Best Answer

None they are all annoying

Best Answer

you know nothing

Best Answer

How easily annoyed one is.

Best Answer

you annoy me

Best Answer