Virginboy19 Virginboy19 22-25, M 11 Answers Oct 8, 2011

Good Luck is what everybody appreciates and want to have. Bad Luck is what people avoid. But both of these are just created by our minds due to our feelings.

Best Answer

Luck is just things happening to you randomly.<br />
Good luck is when good random things happen.<br />
Bad luck is when bad random things happen.

Best Answer

Good luck is finding the person of your dreams! Bad luck is meeting the person they have married before you!

Best Answer

Go to the casino and you'll find out real quick :)

Best Answer

There's no such thing as luck really...just probability and destiny (which are obviously completely different) but I would have to say no one is particularly lucky....I was born with a lot of natural talent and things like that but I've had horrible things happen in my life I guess the good and bad is just meant to balance out for most people.

Best Answer

bad luck is never far behind good luck.

Best Answer

Life is a combination of both luck and wisdom, like the game of backgammon. But if you play backgammon well, people are convinced you have more luck. In fact, good decisions simply set you up for 'luckier' outcomes.

Best Answer