Nothing. You only exist in spirit form, not having a body.

Best Answer

Nearly eveyone who has lived has made an impact in someones life no matter who small it is or the person was, you left a mark on the world somehow. But when a person have not yet been born they have all this potential for the world, good and/or bad, and if they are luck have people who care about them being born then those people will be imagine what this potential could do and already prepare for them being born into it.<br />
I've never though about any difference between being dead and not being born yet but that ^ is my opinion now that I have thought about it. Good question!

Best Answer

And what happens when all the peoples' lives they've made a mark on die too? What is the difference then?

Best Answer

It depends, some peoples lives live on after them. But the fact of the matter is that for every person who has been born or been concieved has already made at least an impact on their biological mother which then starts a chain reaction that can't be helped. It's like a ripple in a pond; one person in your life can affect you which in turn causes your actions which then affects others that you're around and so forth. You can also think of it in terms of that hypthetical time travel idea where if you went back in time and changed something then the future wouldn't be the same future that you came from, it might be a big change or a tiny one and it might not even affect you directly. But be sure that if you wiped out someones full exisistance from history there'd be repercussions for the future in some way. Everyone who is concieved in this world affects it and its future, we just don't always see it.

Best Answer

I like your though processes.

Best Answer

Thanks :) You've actually really engaged my deep thinking process which I haven't really used in a good long while so thanks ;D And, yeah, it is just my thought on the subject 'cause I don't have any sort of solid evidence that says it's acurate. It's easy to think, harder to know. Was there a specific reason you asked or was it just Curiosity (the Cat)?

Best Answer

verily.. there is none

Best Answer

In my opinion, none of us have been truly born yet.

Best Answer