kcthinker kcthinker 41-45, M 14 Answers Mar 26, 2010

Being stubborn is generally associated with being unreasonable, while strong willed can be better defined as standing by what you say or do.

Best Answer

Stubborn, is when you know you're wrong but refuse to change.

Best Answer

I'd say these are some pretty great answers all I can add is that the stubborn seems to be held back by the feeling that they are mearly strong willed while the strong willed seems to only be held back by the stubborn

Best Answer

A stubborn person stands their ground. A strong willed person takes ground even when obstacles come at them.

Best Answer

Stubborn is I don't care whether I'm right or wrong--I will win cause I is all that matters. Strong willed is I'm very sure of my position and will not let you dissuade me.

Best Answer

stubborn is someone who resists without having given proper or unbiased consideration of all the facts and strong willed is having the faith and authority of your convictions. a stubborn person can be hurt but a strong willed person is almost infallible to most bad intentions.

Best Answer

I would say the two are synonymous.

Best Answer

stubborn versus determined or so they say.

Best Answer

gender.

Best Answer

It is both the same.....Just depends on how you are looking at it....

If you like the person....It is being strong willed

and if you don't...well it is just plain stubbern

Best Answer

The difference between being stubborn and strong willed is this - being stubborn is often a short-sighted, immature and self defeating behavior, while being strong willed generally deals with the need to be strong and succeed, not giving up on what you believe in.

Best Answer

strong willed is vital to challenges in life, against disadvange or adversity but stuborn is often associated with being difficult, unwillingness to be reasonable or change. they can have both positive advantages and negatives to life choices...sometimes they are used in wrong contect, eg. who'd have told any gold medalist later they were stuborn instead of strong willed to achieve, or a type of ghandi their resistance was stuborn???

Best Answer