This is an opinion question and will be graded as such.:p
WickedBadGoodWitch WickedBadGoodWitch 36-40, F 6 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Hobbies

Jealousy of course is associated that green eyed monster. Jealousy can be an ugly thing.

Envy is soft pink angel of happiness for another persons good fortune of what ever kind.

I am of the envious kind.

Best Answer

Jealous is a negative emotion self-induced when one holds an irrational possessiveness over another person, lifestyle or object. Envy is an emotional desire to own or be part of a persons life, lifestyle or an object/s. Subjectively Jealous is considered negative whereas Envy can be negative, positive or even comedic in nature and intent.

Best Answer

same thing

Best Answer

I think jealousy is being angry that someones got something you havent and envy is wanting something someone else has got

Best Answer

Jealousy is an feeling of hate towards the person that has something you want , and envy is just a longing for what they have or them to share it with you. Isn't it?

Best Answer

Yeah thats pretty much what I said

Best Answer