yes I know the biology is different. I'm interested in hearing the headspace difference.
RogerThompson RogerThompson 41-45, M 10 Answers Dec 1, 2011

Every love is different and unique from every other regardless of sexual orientation. However i do believe it is often easier for two women to understand each other.

Best Answer

i dont know that there is a difference the heart wants what the heart wants

Best Answer

I honestly heard lesbian love is stronger lol and i think its because there women and they understand eachother way more than a man would lol thats what i think

Best Answer

in straight love, only man gen satisfaction more where as in lesbian both are satisfied. This is due to the physical relation we want. Women wants soft and sweet physical contact as men want. But she it is impossible while men are strong and hard body. Straight is good for men and do not give satisfying for women.Lesbian love give satisfaction to both...

Simply straight is tough for woman since their needs and wants are same as that of a man

Best Answer

Looking at the physical thing scientifically the basic human body form is female (X chromosome, XX is a fertile female). The male is a variation on the female form (XY chromosome). Therefore the length of the clitoris of the person you are making love to is the only difference.

Best Answer

Lesbian love is unnatural and is born from perversity.

And straight love is natural and what was intended to be a holy union between a man and a woman.

And to procreate.

Best Answer

I am pretty this question doesn't need to be asked!

Best Answer

you didn't need to answer. I've been told lesbians are more connected, softer and have more concern over the other. This isn't a gurantee in straight relationships where the guy will be just as interested in getting off than 'connecting'..

Best Answer

I was being silly.,my reference was one is opposite sex and the other is same sex but never typed it!Sorry didn't mean to ruin your question.

Best Answer