diamondtears077 diamondtears077 31-35, F 16 Answers Feb 20, 2012

If you go from one day to the next doing the same exact thing and not trying anything new or fun then I think you are just exisiting. I was doing that for about 9 months after my exhusband left. Now I am trying to live a live that I will enjoy and learn to love.

Best Answer

A table exists. Now compare a table to a living being.

Best Answer

Listen to David Foster Wallace's speech: "This is Water," it's on YouTube. He delves into that topic in a way I could never hope to articulate as well.

Best Answer

Thanks I just finished listening to him.

Best Answer

im existing

Best Answer

Existing is just getting through the day and doing what is expected of you with the many hats u wear.<br />
BUT.....living is so much better, you feel the joy on the inside of you and you laugh and sing and dance.<br />
In other words you enjoy your life and choose inspite of your circumstances to have fun and make things happen.

Best Answer

IMHO - Existing is simply going through life in an unconscious state (most folks). Living is being present in each moment and putting out the welcome mat for all that comes to us, and being loving and compassionate to our selves and fellow travelers.

Best Answer

The Joy of Life.

Best Answer

i exist, you living

Best Answer

Living is feeling alive and empowered, like no matter what happens in the world you still matter because you are you and you love you for who you are. you pursuit things that make you feel great about you, your choices your life etc. it means having your heart, mind and spirit in zinc with each other. it's knowing that who you are matters to someone and living your life on your terms, by your values, ethics and personal integrity. <br />
existing is waking up everyday and going through the motions when you dont really want to be there. it is when you stop looking at the world from the eyes of a child and no longer see the beautiful world that is around us. that's my definition...

Best Answer

Living means growing and thriving in life.Existing just means not being dead yet.

Best Answer

Spelling? I'm kidding. Well...Living to me is being alive with the proper values carried as your walk through life. Existing is just simply existing without any sense of purpose.

Best Answer

MONEY! lol

Best Answer