IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 25 Answers Feb 20, 2013 in Community

One of them is done with intentions to hurt

Harmless teasing shouldn't have unwilling victims

Best Answer

Teasing isn't meant to be malicious.

Best Answer

Intent

Best Answer

Teasing is often the same as kidding. Though not meant to, teasing/kidding sometimes causes hurt feelings. But it is a mistakenly caused hurt. Bullying is meant to cause harm and fear, right from the beginning. Make no mistake about it.

Best Answer

Teasing happens all the time between people. It becomes bullying when there is an imbalance of power. The victim does not have the social skills to verbally retaliate, or the physical strength to defend himself....you're welcome...

Best Answer

teasing and bullying is the same thing teasing is only different if it ur friend who messing with u i personally hate bullies their nothing but an mean soul and i whouldnt care how tough or big they are if they bully me or my friends or anyone else then they will have me to deal with i may be a small slim girl but like my old saying im small but deadly

Best Answer

Teasing is usually lighthearted & fun & u can laugh it off more often than not, but bullying is malicious & hurtful & can really effect a persons wellbeing, can change a persons outlook completely, can't stand bullying

Best Answer

One talks sh!t and the other gets busy.

Best Answer

I think they both are abusive. A loving or friendly tease is one thing but relentless teasing is cruel and abusive. Bullying is extreme mental, physical and psychological abuse. Not much difference in my opinion

Best Answer

degree, more than anything. The others have said it, mostly. I'd only add that if the teaser's _intention_ is not to be cruel, but the teased person experiences it that way. the effect is the same. So it's critical when teasing someone that they know you like them and have good intentions toward them.

Best Answer

When the teasing or kidding becomes uninvited, yet persists and the reciepient can do nothing to stop it. Ofcourse, it can get a lot worse than that!

Best Answer

If they are bothering you to the point it is causing you trouble with your studies then it's bullying.

If they make you upset and humiliate you it's bullying.

Physical harm or injury it's bullying.

Best Answer

Bullying is physical mental and/or verbal abuse. Its when an individual or a group attack another who is usually viewed as weak or timid. Teasing is a little more harmless, where the group picks on each other, not just one individual that they constantly degrade & exclude.

Best Answer

Nothing if it's meant to hurt someone. Teasing is only ok if both parties are having fun with it. Otherwise it's bullying.

Best Answer

One and the same!

Best Answer