Lots. The Kindle fire is smaller, has limited storage, no output, and is entirely driven by proprietary software (Amazon). But, the Kindle can be jailbroken and run on a strict Android operating system. The iPad2 is far and away the best of the tablets. Now I wouldn't buy an iPad. Why? Apple puts lots of restrictions on what and how you can use your iPad. Sure, you can jailbreak that too but any subsequent operating system update will wipe that away. The iPad is also way more expensive too. You pay a premium for buying Apple products. Me, I'd go for a nice Android driven tablet. You can get a great one for a decent price. I think the Kindle is $200, an iPad is about $600 and an Android tablet would be around $450.

Best Answer

Would you be my, "Please get in this century" friend. I'm so behind on this stuff. It's pathetic. However, I bought the ipod touch 2 from my boss for 92 bucks. And....uhm...I hate to admit...I'm kind of understanding the love of the iphone and the like. I thought my flip phone would have to be pulled from my dying hands. But....will have to join the world of mini computers eventually.

Best Answer

The Touch for $92 bucks was a good deal. Figure the iPad2 will run almost exactly like the Touch. Only on a 10 inch screen, oh, you can't make phone calls from an iPad.

Best Answer

About 4 Benjamins. It's all about the Benjamins

Best Answer

I have a kindle fire and use it for reading and surfing the net. never used an ipad before. the kindle doesn't have lots of space for apps (as far as I can tell - I'm not very tech-savvy) but has plenty of space for books.

Best Answer

yeah i have it as well! the only thing i can see diff is no cam or less space but im not very tech-savvy myself..just school work and social networks!..

Best Answer

Both are really good but you can do more than just read with an iPad it's very user friendly but the cost is prohibitive but if money is no ob<x>ject go with the iPad but the kindle fire is also a good choice

Best Answer