When you are thinking you are living either in the past or the future.<br />
When you are feeling you are right there in the present.

Best Answer

you can think love and not feel it....often the body is on a different wavelength to the mind....you can feel love and not think it also....so they are not in tandem, they are different.....congruence is when the mind and body are in synch and that is integrity...

Best Answer

i think we have more control firstly over our thinking " change the way you look at things and the things you look at change. a quote from my N.L.P class. I have also studied some psychology. from that I gather that how we look, feel, perceive things is in turn how we react to them behave towards them ie how we feel about them.,it is easier firstly to change our way of thinking. feeling is more a response. as for your example i think we think love first because we have to discover why we love the person what traits ? are they faithful, are they attractive etc and then feel the love afterwards. Thats how i see it anyway. Yes there is control over the cognition. like i said change the way you look at things and so on.....

Best Answer