puzzles100 puzzles100 22-25, F 28 Answers Sep 6, 2009

Intelligance is knowledge, wisdom is knowing what to do with knowledge.

Best Answer

Intelligence is the ability to think, to reason. Wisdom we acquire mostly through experience, is the ability to choose between your options, using intelligence, so that you choose what helps you the most.

Best Answer

wisdom comes with time and life experience and it can also be your emotional intelligence, not necessarily you IQ.i dont think that people tend to seek wisdom. i think that many people can be wise without being genius, and sometimes that counts for more. Intelligence is something you can strive to be, studying, working hard. i think wisdom just happens.

Best Answer

Intelligence is knowing facts, trivia and applying it for self- boasting or financial gain. Mostly an I will do this for you, but what will I get out of it (secret) thought in the heart.

Wisdom is knowing facts and applying them in a loving your neighbor as yourself manner. Allowing wisdom(true knowledge) to over-ride self love. Wisdom is sometimes born in the heart, sometimes learned through humbling experiences that make us question or own intelligence. Some people refuse to be humbled and therefor they may remain intelligently ignorant, because they can never be wrong.

A person with a high IQ may be very intelligent, but may rate very

low on the wisdom chart.

A person with a low IQ may not be very intelligent, but may rate very high on the wisdom chart.

The Greatest gift one can have is to be highly intelligent and humbled = a true Genius

Intelligence is knowing all the Past Presidents name in order of their term/terms of office.

Wisdom is feeling empathy and love for a homeless man, and then taking food or clothing.

Doing unto others as we would have them do to us is the truest wisdom -thus trusting that someone may be truly more intelligent/wiser than ourselves....therefor listening to advice and weighing it with our heart, our mind our soul.....and gaining more wisdom.

Best Answer

Intelligence is the Text Book and wisdom is the answer in the back.

Best Answer

Wisdom is the maker Intelligence is the tool of the maker

Best Answer

Intelligence is the ability to produce result fast while wisdom is the ability to produce result at the right time and at the right place.

JUDENGAMA.

Best Answer

This help?

OOPS: C&P failed - click my icon & see my new question, OK?

Best Answer

From my point of view i think intelligence is the ability to decipher facts, while wisdom is a potential that every individual is born with, how you develop yours makes you intelligent

Best Answer

Wisdom and Intelligence go hand in hand. So intelligence is when your smart enough to know, and Wisdom is knowing when to shut up.

Best Answer

Wisdom comes from life kicking you in the teeth. Intelligence can be learned from wikipedia.LOL

Best Answer

I believe wisdom is gathered through years of experience with life, intelligence is more like "book learning" like my grandmother used to say.

Best Answer

Wisdom is knowledge aquired through teachings or experience, while intelligence is natural, common sense, the ability to ask the right questions and expand well on answers.

Best Answer

Wisdom is not taught in the classroom, it is learned by experiencing life.

Intelligence is what you learn that leads you to the doorway of wisdom. If you are lucky.

Best Answer

Wisdom comes over time, and you use it to better live your life. Intelligence however, doesn't take so long to get, and it comes out of a book. You also get wisdom from past experiences and mistakes. Intelligence is the only thing that you can get from going to school.

Best Answer

The same as the difference in street smarts and book smarts.

Best Answer

wisdom is knowing that you havent learnt enough

intelligence is the brains ability to learn skills and comprehend the intake of information

Best Answer

dunno know nuffem bout neither.....

Best Answer

I often wonder that myself.

Best Answer