cbenjamin cbenjamin 46-50, F 14 Answers Sep 10, 2009

In the right context it is about playing to two grown and consentual adults' fantasies. <br />
For me, it is about being pushed to my weakest and shown just how strong I can be, what I can overcome.<br />
For my partner, it is about allowing himself to release and be as aggressive and controling as he wants.<br />
Together it isn't just about sex, it is about trust and devotion.

Best Answer

It's all about a life style, complete with trust, honesty, respect,boundries, freedom and most of all love. I'm old school, my man is the head of our household, we take care of each other. I can talk to him and he listens and he sets boundries for me in a way that makes me feel very safe and secure. I'm here to take care of my man, serve him and give him what ever he needs or wants. Pleaseing my man makes me very happy and I know that he loves and appreciates all I do for him, and he respects not expects. We complete each other in a very special way.The love we feel for each other is very intense, yet a feeling of total feedom to let yourself go with no shame and no guilt. A love like ours is rare and so very beautiful. Thanks for letting me share.......Angela

Best Answer

It isn't a fetish. It can be a relationship, if you work at it. It's not weird...well, maybe to those that don't understand it. There are two types of relationships: dominant/submissive and dominant/slave. I, for one, enjoy being a submissive. It is quiet a turn on when you are with a kind dom. I like all the play, toys and submissive devices tangled with vanilla sex. Don't knock it till you try it. In fact, I'm sure most women have. They just refuse to consider sex is a submissive sport. Most women submit physically to men. I am a very independent woman and I love being submissive to a man and letting him enjoy my body, letting him take control. I usually come up with fantasies and he fulfills them for me. See, I submit to him and he pleases me and in turn...we please each other. What's wrong with that?

Best Answer

i am a woman and love to be submissive to a dominant male. its a major turn allowing him to experience all of his fantasies with me. i like when he takes control and i know the act is all about pleasuring him in anyway. that makes me happy and he will make sure im happy too part of him being dominate.

Best Answer

It is the yin and yang, the wind and the trees. Nature never asks such questions. Mostly, in elk through giraffes, the male is the dominant one and they don't create a committee to study the situation. I have seen a 70 year human marriage thrive every day. He was dominant, she was submissive, he was protective, she was glad.<br />
However, if you have to ask this question, it might not be for you.<br />
tom

Best Answer

A men's only invention. The disadvanced apes need some "proofs" that they are "worthy".

Best Answer

In the normal bet time world, I am a top to most.... My favorite thing, is when a guy can make out with me, get me really horney, and completely take over.... There are not many who can.

Best Answer

I like it...

Best Answer

I like it too...lol.

Best Answer

It's a sex game like dominant female submissive male. Just a kink some people have I don't think any one knows exactly where fetishes come from. Their is a whole weird *** community built arround it though they realy suck.<br />
No, I don't think so, You don't get to tell me what I can "judge" and what I don't. Real life BDSM is ******* weird and like I said, they suck.

Best Answer

You can't possible understand the dynamics of every relationship. Respectfully, don't judge what you don't understand. Honestly, I don't fully get it either, but to each there own.

Best Answer

It's BS for people to get wound up about. Generally women who blame their problems on men ARE weak anyway. Strong women don't care for these things and do what they want.

Best Answer