kushkommander kushkommander 22-25, M 19 Answers Aug 30, 2012 in Community

Napoleon Dynamite.

Best Answer

Godd burger lol

Best Answer

Good burger is funny

Best Answer

:Dumb & Dumber"

Best Answer

Dumb and Dumber, anything with Sasha Cohen, Children of Men which got rave reviews, why I will never know.

Best Answer

One that has failed mention so far is "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes." lol

Best Answer

A movie called "Rubber"... About a tire with psychic powers that rolls around the desert killing people. It teaches itself to stand up, then roll. It then find things like plastic bottles and learns to crush them. A glass bottle won't crush so it somehow learns to vibrate and make it explode, which it then uses on animals and people. In the credits, the tire's name is Robert.<br />
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubber_(2010_film)

Best Answer

I've never heard of that one and I'm probably glad. I would've thought his name might be B.F. (Goodrich). :)

Best Answer

rocky horror picture show. what a piece of crap.

Best Answer

The syfy version of War of the Worlds....... Wait...... How about ANY sy-fy "orginal movie". Exception to "Riverworld"

Best Answer

The Room.

Best Answer

Theres alot but one is The Village

Best Answer

Didn't like Toothe fairy, sorry Rock fans

Best Answer

The original Batman movie.. HolyGrail... Rocky Horror Picture Show... too many too list lol

Best Answer

The Chair.

Best Answer

too many to list. "Moon 44" is one that pops in my head immediately

Best Answer

Pumpkinhead... My boyfriend tried to make me watch it and I couldn't make it through the first half.

Best Answer

Sharktipus

Best Answer