Imtiredandsickofeverything Imtiredandsickofeverything 13-15, F 84 Answers Aug 7, 2013 in Suicide

If you really, REALLY want to commit suicide, then do one thing first: come to Baltimore to me and my wife's house for 24 hours. If you still want to go, then without any question, i'll help you acquire, and instruct you how to self-administer an absolutely, guaranteed, 100% lethal dose of heroin (there's a LOT of it around this town and as easy to get as a pack of cigarettes). Aside from the needle *****, it's painless. You get warm, then sleepy, then are terminally off to wherever it is you go, and you leave a perfectly in-tact body. You come here, we can talk (i don't judge and neither does this town), have a drink, and the next day after i make breakfast and coffee, if you're still committed, we'll take a ride and i'll assist in your acquisition and execution of what's necessary for your exit, no questions asked. This life can be more than anyone could expect a reasonable person to handle, or want to. But I'll listen, try to show you it might not be hopeless, and if in the end you still are committed, I'll wish you well on your final journey.

Best Answer

Are you for real?

Best Answer

wish i could get to u in Baltimore no money disabled and done what can i do cause im ready

Best Answer

Where in Baltimore are you? Iv been cracking my head over wanting to die. For so many reasons I don't want to type out a book. I'm just tired of being thought of as the lowest of the low. Nobody cares enough to want to know me or understand the pain I am going through daily. I just want the pain to stop. On top of all my mental reasons to die, I have many physical ones. I got into a car accident and for the last four months I have woken up to a headache every day, all day. Doctors say there is nothing wrong with me. I'm don't with pain and misery. Not even the councillor I went to seemed to care. First thing out of her mouth was the money.

Best Answer

i used to stave off the wish to die by reading... that no longer works... then it was down to the girl i love... but that is no longer having an effect... in the past 3 weeks ive almost done it but have stopped...
shotgun to head... did not pull trigger
2 knives to the wrists on my 19th bday... did not slice- saw a vid a friend made
nearly jumped... wanted to say good bye first...

flash is gone for now... in a few hrs i wont even remember the past 3 weeks... then it will begin again... can anyone help me

Best Answer

If you ever feel up to talking with someone or just having someone there to listen, please email me anytime, I know the pain you feel

Best Answer

Best Answer

Is this still available?

Best Answer

If your serious I would be willing to try this because I doubt anyone will ever be able to talk me out of doing it. I just need a fast painless way to do it. I've attempted several times but my best efforts only put me on life support for several weeks on three separate occasions

Best Answer

Where in Baltimore are you?

Best Answer

Can i meet you guys?

Best Answer

wow, your unusual and refreshingly to the point

Best Answer

How do I get in touch with you?

Best Answer

How do I get in touch with you
I'm ready to do this

Best Answer

are you for real? because if so I will start driving tonight

Best Answer

I don't think you should do this. You are not the lowest of the low, and people do care to know you..I do! I'm sure what you are going through is unimaginable..but you have to understand that everyone in this world goes through pain and hardships, the difference is how we choose to deal with these problems. Think of your life as a game or a movie. It has highs and lows. If your movie was all rainbows and butterflies, the movie would be pretty boring huh? There would also be no climax or amazing ending. The movie would be really boring. I think we are supposed to go through the suffering to help us become stronger as a person, learn from our mistakes and make us more empathetic to someone else that may be going through the same thing. The issues you are dealing with now may be brutal, but it won't last forever. I'm sure in the near future you'll look back at this time and realize how much stronger you've become. Be thankful for your pain, understand that you are not the same person you were yesterday and you won't be the same person tomorrow. You were put on this earth for a purpose. It may seem silly to you, but its true..you just haven't found that purpose yet. Don't cut your life short because of this temporary downfall you are experiencing, let it ride until you get to happy ending of your story. If you have experienced rude, hurtful people in your life..remember that they aren't important and are so not on your level. There are people going through what you're going through, and there are also so many people in the world that care about other people. I hope you get the help you need, and talk to someone that truly wants to listen and help you out. Church is always a great place to start when you don't know where else to go. I care about your pain and suffering and hope you take what I've said into consideration. Good luck, and god bless xoxo

Best Answer

What is making you feel so low that you want to end your life?

Best Answer

May I ask why you want to end your life?

Best Answer

I really wish it would be that easy I need a way out but my tolerance is very high

Best Answer

A bunch of ******** who are 18 and think they have lived the life of a 30 year old, but have no kids or are worried about getting kicked out of moms house, is not a true ****** existence........ It is just time to grow the **** up........ Even me I'm 47 and my kids are grown and living there lives I always thought when they grew up and were out on there own it would be party time, but that's not how I feel; I have a great girl friend that loves me to death, but I feel like I'm just sick of the everyday, day to day grind, I could name all the thing good in my life, and most would say if I had that I would be happy but I am still stuck with me and the older I get, the more sick of all this **** I get, I googled; "easiest way to commit suicide" and got some ******* saying to use heroin well I'm already a junky I did 30 nickel bags in 3 shots and it did not work, I have taken so many drugs trying to O.D. It's ridiculous, but if you've never done much heroin it might work for you take a few Valium's, like 10 a or even 5 and it will work, I'm just to strung out, and if you go to the streets to buy drugs you will probably leave empty handed with no money or drugs, I guess I will just call rehab and go AGAIN for the 5th time, because after reading all this totally self centered, bullshit; ( myself included ) I think I will give it another shot instead of being a p**ssy and giving up. ALOHA to all of you going this thing we call the
" AMERICAN DREAM ".

Best Answer

I'm near Baltimore can you help me? My number is 5715726438

Best Answer

Are you for real on this? If I came to baltimore would you help me? Cuz I'm on the end of my rope. I'm very serious about this.

Best Answer

I want to commit suicide.... please tell me where to come

Best Answer

Seriously, you sound like one of the coolest folks out there.
Somebody I believe that understands the meaning of choice people have the right to do with their lives.

Best Answer

Hitch hike
And if u get murdered u get what u want

Best Answer

Plz ping me at PLZ, PLZ, PLZ...

Best Answer

MAYURSAINI1987

Best Answer

Hi, my name is mayur saini. Plz add me to ur list, plz talk to me...

Best Answer

(

Best Answer

really?you can help in making the process easier?

Best Answer

How do I get in touch with you?

Best Answer

I really don't know what is the easiest way but I am honestly trying to find out I have nothing to live for anymore my kids and my family will be a lot better off without me around I have already been told this so please someone tell me the best way to commit a painless suicide

Best Answer

Probably jumping from the highest place you can it will be seconds... Or getting really drunk and taking as many pills as you can which will lead to unconsciousness and make sure you put a plastic bag over your head, quite a big one and tie it at the bottoms so when you do lose consciousness you will die of no oxygen but you won't feel it! If you were awake your body would automatically fight for survival.

Best Answer

Oh i feel the same way!

Best Answer

Have an up-and -Coming "GangStah", use you to "Make Their Bones."

Best Answer

Could my body go into a natural defensive shock and try to wake up when it realises there's no air? Or what if it does and I wake up but hadn't had enough air which could leave me a vegetable?

Best Answer

that is bullshit, people who really want to cark it need a way that is quick and painless, not just pills, they would take a age to consume then you have to wait not exactly brill

Best Answer

i am trying to calculate the dropping distance for a broken neck, very quick and painless apperantley

Best Answer

If pain is whats driving you, then how can it be whats stopping you ?

Best Answer

The easiest way is to take a combat knife and slice your brain cord, i might try that

Best Answer

idiot

Best Answer

Honestly I can't do it either. I know I'm a hassle. I have an expensive disease that my dad has to pay for. Nobody wants me, I'm rather unlovable. Maybe it shouldn't matter but I'm still a virgin. My future is so black. I have ten years left to walk and nothing even makes me happy anymore. I just have bad days and worse days. There isn't even a reason I haven't done it. I'm not scared of pain or death, I'm always in pain. Honestly if and when I decide to, it'll be a drug overdose. Minus well have fun while I die, right?

Best Answer

GOOD JOB TALKIN **** TO SUICIDAL PEOPLE I HOPE UR KIDS ARE SUICIDAL AND SUCCEED THEN MAYBE UD REGRET UR RESPONSE ***** COME TO OREGON AND MEET UR MAKER *****

Best Answer

Thanks.. forgot plastic bag last time..

Best Answer

Yeah tried those! just more messed up not dead!

Best Answer

Why do you feel your kids and family will be better off without you? Why don't you feel important enough to experience life with them?

Best Answer

(

Best Answer

(

Best Answer

Nobody lived to tell...

Best Answer

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline<br />
1-800-273-8255

Best Answer

I just called them and the girl who answered just acted like i was wasting her time.

Best Answer

They all act like that. Fact is if I had any guts at all something would've been done already!

Best Answer

Best Answer

(

Best Answer

I got a busy signal

Best Answer

They do that to me too when I call :(

Best Answer

(

Best Answer

Start a car in the garage with the garage door closed to poison yourself with carbon monoxide.

Best Answer

tried it didn't work ,woke up the next DAY WITH HEADACHE

Best Answer

It worked for the husband and ex-husband of my current and former GF. If at first you don't succeed ...

Best Answer

did your dog die?

Best Answer

You have to burn charcoal in a closed room.

Best Answer

wud that hurt

Best Answer

Some of the comments here are just insulting. If your going to commit suicide, try homicide first and take some of these jerks with you.

Best Answer

*you're*

Best Answer

Maybe next time my husband is away I'll try this with the bottle pills and plastic bag

Best Answer

Try cyanide the same cyanide used for the death penalty

Best Answer

You get it from China you can order it

Best Answer

Love a long, happy life. Trust me. It's the easiest.

Best Answer

It's the easiest if you have the people and things to make your life happy. No matter how hard I've tried and believe me I've tried......I have never been truly happy, even at my most happy moments. I've had enough. I just don't have it in me anymore. If you haven't walked a mile in another persons shoes (people like me) then your words are just words. Trust me. Thank you anyway.

Best Answer

I wouldn't presume to walk in your shoes and neither should you think you know my situation either. Because I do know what it's like to be so despairing that you think about committing suicide everyday, multiple times a day.

Best Answer

That is easy for some people to say. But, think about the people who have been good, generous, loving, encouraging, inspire others, sacrifice for others happiness, and do our best to live a long happy life. Despite this, we continually get knocked down, kindness and generosity taken advantage of, treated as disposable, when all we are doing is giving and giving, trying to take our happiness by making others feel good. When you see others be happy and prosper while you lose everything, and come home to a desolate and empty house each day, despite all your hard work, is not so easy to want to keep going. because a long life just means more pain and loss. So I do not mean to be rude, but your words are just platitudes that dismiss the pain of people like me.

Best Answer

You don't know what I'm going through. Don't ever assume that someone else can't possibly understand what you're going through.

Best Answer

Indie no one knows what your experience is and I respect your position totally. People think that their situation can adequately describe yours and they are wrong. Don't let ANYONE try to convince you that your point is not valid.

Best Answer

Trust me, if you have the desire to kill yourself I trust that your reasons are valid to you and that is all that matters. Dr. Kavorkian was a wonderful person. If we want to be our own Kavorkian it is our own decision.

Best Answer

I do understand Indie, and if I can find a method that I believe will take me out of this hell of a world, I am going to do it. The world is getting worse all the time and many people claim we are in the last days of it. I wouldn't be surprised if we are in our last days. But I want to choose my last day and I want it to be soon. I will research until I find a method and then I'm getting the hell out of here with no regrets at all.

Best Answer

Feel same

Best Answer

Agree

Best Answer

May I ask what is making you so unhappy? I would like a crack at it..may be I can help :)

Best Answer

Very easy to say, not easy to do.
It's the usual response of someone who has what makes a happy life.
those of us that don't, suffer and toil, while people like you sit there and judge and shame us for "making ourselves miserable" while not going through our life.
You should be ashamed for making the assumption that everyone can live your happy sparkly existence.

Best Answer

(

Best Answer

(

Best Answer

I'm 13 how am I supposed to get to Baltimore without my parents knowing...

Best Answer

I feel the same as the person from 2013. I have diabetes, diabetic nerve disorder and COPD. The love of my life passed many years ago. I have a son who is punishing me for being me and not being the person he wants me to be.
I am alone and do not want to go to a nursing home. I want to die my way. I would do the heroin thing but have no idea how to get it or how much I would need or where to find it in my small town. I do understand how one feels it is time to cross over.

Best Answer

I don't want advice from people trying to convince me not to. I want 5 methods that are certain to work so I can decide which I will choose. That is all I want.

Best Answer

Me too.... Nobody will reply to my post either .... I'm going to try googling medically knowledgeable sites for sure ways that are pAinless, accurate and not messy.

Best Answer

for myself. i'm thinking of getting a point sharp knife and digging it into my neck (i cant spell very well) jugular. bleed out and die. the physical pain cann't possibly be worse than the pain I feel to my core. my head, heart and soul are screaming for relief. I just need get out of this hell. there is no God or anything after death. just just what was there before i was born.

Best Answer

Burn Charcoal In A Closed Room.

Best Answer

Burn Charcoal In A Closed Room.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Reply here first before u check out

Best Answer

You need some serious help. I think you should go talk to someone..saying this from the bottom of my heart. Don't be alone in your suffering. I used to be like you, actually some days I still am...used to pray that someone would just hit me straight on with their car. Everyone experiences pain differently, its how we choose to deal with it that truly matters. There is a god, and once you know that and know him, your life will change dramatically. Please figure this out. Don't cut your life short, and cut these amazing opportunities that are in your near future for this temporary hurt. It'll pass, I promise xo

Best Answer

Plz reply me at mayursaini1987 @ gmail.com

Best Answer

(

Best Answer

(

Best Answer

I think sleeping pills. You just fall asleep and it's not messy. I think this will be my method when I'm ready.

Best Answer

How do u. Get enough of them

Best Answer

(

Best Answer

please don't commit suicide especially at that age. Yea, I want to commit suicide, but I want to explore more in the world when I'm free from my family.

Best Answer

i can resonate with you.sounds like our reason is the same.

Best Answer

I'd take a boat to sail into a great storm, with a bottle of your favourite liquor. If the storm sinks your boat, you just have to wait. Or, take a few drinks and jump off board.

Perhaps an ultralight plane, flying over the sea, with a bottle of liquor and a gun. Just fly away, far enough so nobody could find you. And crash your plane into the sea, with or without a shot in the head.

Best Answer

all through my life i have tried to be the best i can be, i have not been the perfect father or grandparent, but work wise which results in being able to give my family a good life i have tried very hard, i have never ripped anyone off, my conscious would not let me, why do so many people see your good side and want to take advantage of it, i cannot stand it anymore, my wife would be a lot better off without me although my death would upset her , i think after the initial trauma she would be ok, my two daughters think more of her than they do me, i am just a work donkey when they want something done

Best Answer

U are broken and crying out for help and wanting to talk to people... I commend that and I hope u don't do what I will be doing.... I'm not wanting to talk about my probs I just want medically sound advice on how to do the deed without pain..... Nobody will respond.... Good luck.... At least u hv a family and an income.... There is hope for you I believe.

Best Answer

True... if u have a family nd income so enjoy life work and explore world.. u will be at peace.. ppl like me shud commit suicide who have no money no income.. nd no use of having parents.

Best Answer

marriage is a contract of sorts as you know. the promise of sexual intamacy for the man to provide security for the female, she has 12 eggs per year and you have milions to waste with no consequenses, she needs to lock you in to her level of consequenses. Read richard dawkins book. It might help to understand behind all of us we are just very clever animals . romance poetry ,art etc and everything else humans do is just a distraction to keep the host (human animal in this case ) happy , women act like honey trap for bees,that why we call them honey !, the Geneome is the culprit. The host, male or female must be kept busy/ distracted while the gene program finds a way to replicate its self while the hosts are alive . when you understand this then you can eliminate the false emotions called guilt since guilt is also part of the replication gene program to keep the hosts alive long enough to replicate, after that it does not care as much. our grey matter called a brian is so complex with self awareness we need all sorts of mental coping programs including art, entertainment , work ,guilt and religion bla bla bla .Go off and enjoy yourself as an alternative to your final exit until you run out of money , live for the moment , be here for a good time and not necessarily a long time.give the guilt program the pusg, its the same one used by the church which indirectly was created by the human Genome !!

Best Answer

party helium works the best I read from "The book "the Final Exit" , its used to kill animals in a painless ethical way , unconsciousness in 30 seconds, no gaging or choking . your lungs /body brain cannot tell the deference between helium and oxygen so your out before you know it, try a big balloon one day from a ballon , not dangerous in this dose, kids do it for a laugh ,ensure your not going to bang you head ,as you will fall over , take in a long big balong of helium so you make your voice sound squeeaky, take enough and you will pass out for 5 seconds,take loads and you go brain dead .it is funny that if we knew a animal was in as much pain we as humas would finish it off as a matter of mercy but so called,"do gooders" want to stretch out the agony for as long and humany possible . Though best to spend your last bit of life doing something completly different , move away from your boring life maybe and live for the moment .also concider taking st johns wort and 5htp troptophan together , no other anti depressants though , this herb works smoothly with little or no side affect on its own.

Best Answer

Wow, your words really made me feel bad because I feel that's how my dad probably feels at times. Just know you are so worth it. Sometimes its hard to understand why certain people act the way they do (your daughters and people ripping you off)..I had trouble with that myself..but I've realized we're all so different. Our personalities and genetic makeup is doesn't match up right sometimes. I'm so certain your daughters love you and appreciate you, they are just not on the same wave length as you right now. Their priorities and the way they handle situations are most likely opposite from you. Once they grow, come into their own person and go through their own life experiences (joys/struggles) they will understand. Everyone grows at different times, and everyone learns at different times. For example. I am now 27, but my whole life I would consider myself a wear my heart on my sleeve type of person. I was always kind and sweet to everyone I met, but at home I would be easily frustrated and angry and I didn't know why. My dad is a great guy, but he has some issues. He's from an older generation, and the things that may matter to him, don't really matter to me because we were born at totally different times. When I was younger, my personality would clash with him so much. I would fight hard, and say the rudest things, but when I went back into my room I would cry and feel so bad that I was like that to my dad. I didn't mean it, but I also wasn't brave enough to go back to him and apologize. I was too big headed, and so was my dad. My dad is a great provider and a great person but some things about his personality clash with mine, and thats ok. Being grown up now I realize that. I understand that he is older, set in his ways and will probably never change but he's still my dad and I love him. I have a great relationship with him now..the funny thing is my sisters are younger than me and are going through the same thing with my dad. Sometimes they ignore him, and sometimes I feel they use him when they need something..it's not a nice thing, but they're kids and they'll grow out of it. It take people a lot longer to realize this sometimes. I'm sure one day my sisters will realize how important my dad is and how these trivial things that would upset them now wouldn't matter much later on. I'm sorry to be writing such a huge story lol, but I just want you to know that you do matter. You seem like a very nice guy, always trying to do the right thing. Don't get discouraged, don't for a second think that there is no point to you living. You are totally worth it, and the world wouldn't be the same without you. Just keep trucking along, appreciate the small things, and learn to let go of the stuff that is darkening your heart. You can't change people, but you can change the way you are seeing things. Don't consider cutting your life short for one second..just wait a little longer, after the storm comes the rainbow. Your rainbow is soon approaching. Good luck and god bless xoxo

Best Answer

(

Best Answer

(

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

I am just tired of living. I am not a bad person and I have been suffering my entire life. One bad thing after another. Lately I've been wondering what is the point of living if I can't even make myself happy? A combination of events and feelings have brought me to the realization that it is actually easier to die, than living. I would rather not be here because I don't feel my worth. I am not married, I don't have children, I don't have a significant other in my life, my family looks down on me and always have, I don't have any true friends. When I think of dying, I feel relief. When I think of pushing on I see a life of pain. I want to feel peaceful. The way that I see it, we all die one day, you can smoke and die of lung cancer and you've killed yourself, you drink and drive hit a tree and you've killed yourself. Death is inevitable. I'm just expediting the process. I'm not scared to die at all and if taking your own life wasn't an option, then what would life be?

Best Answer

Best Answer

I don't believe happiness in this world is something that is obtainable for all, I am certain I will never know peace as long as I continue on in this world of pain and desperation.
I have seen that once I am gone from this place all those who I love will go on to enjoy a full life with little thought or concern of my absence. Just a memory that only ****** at them when drudged up by something or someone, but easily pushed aside with little effort.
It is my continued existence in life that has constantly pained and hurt the ones I love, time and time again they have payed for my sins along with me. I consider it an act of selfishness and cowardice to not leave this world to the ones who truly belong here, and are able to find happiness in this life. I for one have lived long enough to know that the only things in store for me are continued failure, disappointment, mental and emotional anguish, and a pain so immense that it feels as if my heart will explode inside me.
Something's will just never be, and I am ok with that. The one thing I can control is whether or not I continue to selfishly impose my attempts at a somewhat happy life on all those I care about, and I believe the time has come to end the suffering and find a true peace in my eternal rest.

Best Answer

I feel just like you. I've never been truly happy, depressed even as a kid. I have an invisible chronic illness that my family thinks is fake even though I've showed them all the Dr diagnosis, info etc. They have banned me from their lives and even the kids whom I dearly love are not allowed to speak to me. They know I'm social and they don't care. I just got married a year ago and he already wants a divorce... I'm 46. I don't have children. I can't work due to pain and dizziness but can't get approved for disability. How am I supposed to live with no job? And why would I want to keep living this way? I don't. I admit I'm scared to do suicide but it's what I want. I just wish I knew if there was life on the other side or not cuz I really don't want there to be, I just want it to end

Best Answer

You may not believe in God, but in Jeremiah 29:11 it says "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." I know God's plan may seem like it sucks now, but I promise you: If you try to ask him for help, he will meet you where you are at and guide you through the tough times. God love you. God bless

Best Answer

I completely relate to what you are saying. I cant figure out how to how to get life togather i feel worthless and in the way I just don't want to be here anymore.

Best Answer