Imtiredandsickofeverything Imtiredandsickofeverything 13-15, F 49 Answers Aug 7, 2013 in Suicide

I really don't know what is the easiest way but I am honestly trying to find out I have nothing to live for anymore my kids and my family will be a lot better off without me around I have already been told this so please someone tell me the best way to commit a painless suicide

Best Answer

Probably jumping from the highest place you can it will be seconds... Or getting really drunk and taking as many pills as you can which will lead to unconsciousness and make sure you put a plastic bag over your head, quite a big one and tie it at the bottoms so when you do lose consciousness you will die of no oxygen but you won't feel it! If you were awake your body would automatically fight for survival.

Best Answer

Oh i feel the same way!

Best Answer

Have an up-and -Coming "GangStah", use you to "Make Their Bones."

Best Answer

Could my body go into a natural defensive shock and try to wake up when it realises there's no air? Or what if it does and I wake up but hadn't had enough air which could leave me a vegetable?

Best Answer

that is bullshit, people who really want to cark it need a way that is quick and painless, not just pills, they would take a age to consume then you have to wait not exactly brill

Best Answer

i am trying to calculate the dropping distance for a broken neck, very quick and painless apperantley

Best Answer

If pain is whats driving you, then how can it be whats stopping you ?

Best Answer

The easiest way is to take a combat knife and slice your brain cord, i might try that

Best Answer

Nobody lived to tell...

Best Answer

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline<br />
1-800-273-8255

Best Answer

I just called them and the girl who answered just acted like i was wasting her time.

Best Answer

They all act like that. Fact is if I had any guts at all something would've been done already!

Best Answer

Start a car in the garage with the garage door closed to poison yourself with carbon monoxide.

Best Answer

tried it didn't work ,woke up the next DAY WITH HEADACHE

Best Answer

It worked for the husband and ex-husband of my current and former GF. If at first you don't succeed ...

Best Answer

did your dog die?

Best Answer

You have to burn charcoal in a closed room.

Best Answer

Love a long, happy life. Trust me. It's the easiest.

Best Answer

It's the easiest if you have the people and things to make your life happy. No matter how hard I've tried and believe me I've tried......I have never been truly happy, even at my most happy moments. I've had enough. I just don't have it in me anymore. If you haven't walked a mile in another persons shoes (people like me) then your words are just words. Trust me. Thank you anyway.

Best Answer

I wouldn't presume to walk in your shoes and neither should you think you know my situation either. Because I do know what it's like to be so despairing that you think about committing suicide everyday, multiple times a day.

Best Answer

That is easy for some people to say. But, think about the people who have been good, generous, loving, encouraging, inspire others, sacrifice for others happiness, and do our best to live a long happy life. Despite this, we continually get knocked down, kindness and generosity taken advantage of, treated as disposable, when all we are doing is giving and giving, trying to take our happiness by making others feel good. When you see others be happy and prosper while you lose everything, and come home to a desolate and empty house each day, despite all your hard work, is not so easy to want to keep going. because a long life just means more pain and loss. So I do not mean to be rude, but your words are just platitudes that dismiss the pain of people like me.

Best Answer

You don't know what I'm going through. Don't ever assume that someone else can't possibly understand what you're going through.

Best Answer

Indie no one knows what your experience is and I respect your position totally. People think that their situation can adequately describe yours and they are wrong. Don't let ANYONE try to convince you that your point is not valid.

Best Answer

Trust me, if you have the desire to kill yourself I trust that your reasons are valid to you and that is all that matters. Dr. Kavorkian was a wonderful person. If we want to be our own Kavorkian it is our own decision.

Best Answer

I do understand Indie, and if I can find a method that I believe will take me out of this hell of a world, I am going to do it. The world is getting worse all the time and many people claim we are in the last days of it. I wouldn't be surprised if we are in our last days. But I want to choose my last day and I want it to be soon. I will research until I find a method and then I'm getting the hell out of here with no regrets at all.

Best Answer

I don't want advice from people trying to convince me not to. I want 5 methods that are certain to work so I can decide which I will choose. That is all I want.

Best Answer

Me too.... Nobody will reply to my post either .... I'm going to try googling medically knowledgeable sites for sure ways that are pAinless, accurate and not messy.

Best Answer

for myself. i'm thinking of getting a point sharp knife and digging it into my neck (i cant spell very well) jugular. bleed out and die. the physical pain cann't possibly be worse than the pain I feel to my core. my head, heart and soul are screaming for relief. I just need get out of this hell. there is no God or anything after death. just just what was there before i was born.

Best Answer

Burn Charcoal In A Closed Room.

Best Answer

Burn Charcoal In A Closed Room.

Best Answer

Trust me God exists open your heart to Him

Best Answer

If you really, REALLY want to commit suicide, then do one thing first: come to Baltimore to me and my wife's house for 24 hours. If you still want to go, then without any question, i'll help you acquire, and instruct you how to self-administer an absolutely, guaranteed, 100% lethal dose of heroin (there's a LOT of it around this town and as easy to get as a pack of cigarettes). Aside from the needle *****, it's painless. You get warm, then sleepy, then are terminally off to wherever it is you go, and you leave a perfectly in-tact body. You come here, we can talk (i don't judge and neither does this town), have a drink, and the next day after i make breakfast and coffee, if you're still committed, we'll take a ride and i'll assist in your acquisition and execution of what's necessary for your exit, no questions asked. This life can be more than anyone could expect a reasonable person to handle, or want to. But I'll listen, try to show you it might not be hopeless, and if in the end you still are committed, I'll wish you well on your final journey.

Best Answer

Are you for real?

Best Answer

wish i could get to u in Baltimore no money disabled and done what can i do cause im ready

Best Answer

Where in Baltimore are you? Iv been cracking my head over wanting to die. For so many reasons I don't want to type out a book. I'm just tired of being thought of as the lowest of the low. Nobody cares enough to want to know me or understand the pain I am going through daily. I just want the pain to stop. On top of all my mental reasons to die, I have many physical ones. I got into a car accident and for the last four months I have woken up to a headache every day, all day. Doctors say there is nothing wrong with me. I'm don't with pain and misery. Not even the councillor I went to seemed to care. First thing out of her mouth was the money.

Best Answer

i used to stave off the wish to die by reading... that no longer works... then it was down to the girl i love... but that is no longer having an effect... in the past 3 weeks ive almost done it but have stopped...
shotgun to head... did not pull trigger
2 knives to the wrists on my 19th bday... did not slice- saw a vid a friend made
nearly jumped... wanted to say good bye first...

flash is gone for now... in a few hrs i wont even remember the past 3 weeks... then it will begin again... can anyone help me

Best Answer

If you ever feel up to talking with someone or just having someone there to listen, please email me anytime, I know the pain you feel

Best Answer

Best Answer

Is this still available?

Best Answer

If your serious I would be willing to try this because I doubt anyone will ever be able to talk me out of doing it. I just need a fast painless way to do it. I've attempted several times but my best efforts only put me on life support for several weeks on three separate occasions

Best Answer

Where in Baltimore are you?

Best Answer

Can i meet you guys?

Best Answer

wow, your unusual and refreshingly to the point

Best Answer

I think sleeping pills. You just fall asleep and it's not messy. I think this will be my method when I'm ready.

Best Answer

please don't commit suicide especially at that age. Yea, I want to commit suicide, but I want to explore more in the world when I'm free from my family.

Best Answer

all through my life i have tried to be the best i can be, i have not been the perfect father or grandparent, but work wise which results in being able to give my family a good life i have tried very hard, i have never ripped anyone off, my conscious would not let me, why do so many people see your good side and want to take advantage of it, i cannot stand it anymore, my wife would be a lot better off without me although my death would upset her , i think after the initial trauma she would be ok, my two daughters think more of her than they do me, i am just a work donkey when they want something done

Best Answer

U are broken and crying out for help and wanting to talk to people... I commend that and I hope u don't do what I will be doing.... I'm not wanting to talk about my probs I just want medically sound advice on how to do the deed without pain..... Nobody will respond.... Good luck.... At least u hv a family and an income.... There is hope for you I believe.

Best Answer

True... if u have a family nd income so enjoy life work and explore world.. u will be at peace.. ppl like me shud commit suicide who have no money no income.. nd no use of having parents.

Best Answer

marriage is a contract of sorts as you know. the promise of sexual intamacy for the man to provide security for the female, she has 12 eggs per year and you have milions to waste with no consequenses, she needs to lock you in to her level of consequenses. Read richard dawkins book. It might help to understand behind all of us we are just very clever animals . romance poetry ,art etc and everything else humans do is just a distraction to keep the host (human animal in this case ) happy , women act like honey trap for bees,that why we call them honey !, the Geneome is the culprit. The host, male or female must be kept busy/ distracted while the gene program finds a way to replicate its self while the hosts are alive . when you understand this then you can eliminate the false emotions called guilt since guilt is also part of the replication gene program to keep the hosts alive long enough to replicate, after that it does not care as much. our grey matter called a brian is so complex with self awareness we need all sorts of mental coping programs including art, entertainment , work ,guilt and religion bla bla bla .Go off and enjoy yourself as an alternative to your final exit until you run out of money , live for the moment , be here for a good time and not necessarily a long time.give the guilt program the pusg, its the same one used by the church which indirectly was created by the human Genome !!

Best Answer

party helium works the best I read from "The book "the Final Exit" , its used to kill animals in a painless ethical way , unconsciousness in 30 seconds, no gaging or choking . your lungs /body brain cannot tell the deference between helium and oxygen so your out before you know it, try a big balloon one day from a ballon , not dangerous in this dose, kids do it for a laugh ,ensure your not going to bang you head ,as you will fall over , take in a long big balong of helium so you make your voice sound squeeaky, take enough and you will pass out for 5 seconds,take loads and you go brain dead .it is funny that if we knew a animal was in as much pain we as humas would finish it off as a matter of mercy but so called,"do gooders" want to stretch out the agony for as long and humany possible . Though best to spend your last bit of life doing something completly different , move away from your boring life maybe and live for the moment .also concider taking st johns wort and 5htp troptophan together , no other anti depressants though , this herb works smoothly with little or no side affect on its own.

Best Answer

I feel the same as the person from 2013. I have diabetes, diabetic nerve disorder and COPD. The love of my life passed many years ago. I have a son who is punishing me for being me and not being the person he wants me to be.
I am alone and do not want to go to a nursing home. I want to die my way. I would do the heroin thing but have no idea how to get it or how much I would need or where to find it in my small town. I do understand how one feels it is time to cross over.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

I am just tired of living. I am not a bad person and I have been suffering my entire life. One bad thing after another. Lately I've been wondering what is the point of living if I can't even make myself happy? A combination of events and feelings have brought me to the realization that it is actually easier to die, than living. I would rather not be here because I don't feel my worth. I am not married, I don't have children, I don't have a significant other in my life, my family looks down on me and always have, I don't have any true friends. When I think of dying, I feel relief. When I think of pushing on I see a life of pain. I want to feel peaceful. The way that I see it, we all die one day, you can smoke and die of lung cancer and you've killed yourself, you drink and drive hit a tree and you've killed yourself. Death is inevitable. I'm just expediting the process. I'm not scared to die at all and if taking your own life wasn't an option, then what would life be?

Best Answer

Best Answer

I don't believe happiness in this world is something that is obtainable for all, I am certain I will never know peace as long as I continue on in this world of pain and desperation.
I have seen that once I am gone from this place all those who I love will go on to enjoy a full life with little thought or concern of my absence. Just a memory that only ****** at them when drudged up by something or someone, but easily pushed aside with little effort.
It is my continued existence in life that has constantly pained and hurt the ones I love, time and time again they have payed for my sins along with me. I consider it an act of selfishness and cowardice to not leave this world to the ones who truly belong here, and are able to find happiness in this life. I for one have lived long enough to know that the only things in store for me are continued failure, disappointment, mental and emotional anguish, and a pain so immense that it feels as if my heart will explode inside me.
Something's will just never be, and I am ok with that. The one thing I can control is whether or not I continue to selfishly impose my attempts at a somewhat happy life on all those I care about, and I believe the time has come to end the suffering and find a true peace in my eternal rest.

Best Answer

I feel just like you. I've never been truly happy, depressed even as a kid. I have an invisible chronic illness that my family thinks is fake even though I've showed them all the Dr diagnosis, info etc. They have banned me from their lives and even the kids whom I dearly love are not allowed to speak to me. They know I'm social and they don't care. I just got married a year ago and he already wants a divorce... I'm 46. I don't have children. I can't work due to pain and dizziness but can't get approved for disability. How am I supposed to live with no job? And why would I want to keep living this way? I don't. I admit I'm scared to do suicide but it's what I want. I just wish I knew if there was life on the other side or not cuz I really don't want there to be, I just want it to end

Best Answer

if you really want to get rid of your life at least do something good with it, for an example you can give away a kidney etc. for people who needs it for there life... and maybe then you will change your mind, because giving away is making a person happier...

Best Answer

what a great idea. you might die on the op table so you would get your wish, and maybe get to help a person who want to live like you, if only the could do a brain transplant in exchange LOL

Best Answer

Bye all happy living :) its your world do what ever you want.

Best Answer

May be the helium idea and CO are the best solutions. dying is not as easy as it seems. Attention to CO2, it stimulates dyspnea. It's not the most confortable way to leave in peace.

Best Answer

My beloved Aunt committed suicide when I was 15. It was terrible for me. I really loved my aunt. And I was so angry at her for years. She killed herself because her doctor told her she MIGHT have cancer and had to have some tests. She feared being an invalid. Her body was found halfway out of her apartment lying in the direction of her cousin's apartment next door. That means she changed her mind at the last minute and went for help. But she did not make it. I really needed her in my life and I have missed her all of these years.<br />
YOU are needed in this life. You may not realize it, but you have a place in this world and all of the friends who you have not met you yet will suffer for not having known you if you are gone. Talk this over with a counselor or phone a hotline and talk about it.

Best Answer

I'm sorry for your loss......I really am. But you have to understand that people like your aunt and me don't feel like we belong here.....this just isn't what we want. You may think it's selfish that she left, but you don't understand the pain people like us go thru or what's in our heads. And seriously, do you think anyone really cares? Nobody cares. Therapists are paid to listen. Family members get tired of it too. I love my family.....but I am useless to them.

Best Answer

My parents beat me, call me names, say I'm no good. I hate my life and cps dose nothing. I am done with all of this bull ****.

Best Answer

Make an audio or video recording of what happens. Give it directly to a social worker at CS and mention seeing an attorney if they do not take appropriate action.

Best Answer

I dont know why God makes parents to **** our life

Best Answer

bloody doctors they should all die,i'll kill one soon

Best Answer

There s no one who needs me..

Best Answer

Most therapists could make a lot more money in any one of another professions; most of them have doctoral degrees. They go into this kind of work because they like to help people have happier lives. Family members may get tired of our problems but that doesn't mean they want us gone. And my sadness over my aunt's death many years ago has taken a new turn with new information now available; she may have been murdered. Hang in there don' t let the dark side win.

Best Answer

It wouldn't be easy or painless for anyone. Life's hits everyone with change and tribulation at some point. It gets better.

Best Answer

Do some research on what happen after you commit suicide. Your pain and misery will stay with you forever after life.

Best Answer

and you know this how?

Best Answer

These s special place in he'll for people who commit suicide.

Best Answer

watch all the credible paranormal shows, listen to the celebrity stories, you need to come to your conclution but do your research.

Best Answer

How could you or anyone for that matter possibly know about what happens after you die? If i choose not to be here anymore.
If people and things have made me so sad and made my life so unbearable that I would rather be dead, then maybe that's my path and I need to follow it. Maybe my happiness is in the afterlife. How could that be wrong ?

Best Answer

Have you been there? I don't believe in hell.....so I guess it all just depends on what you believe. I think that I am okay leaving this place behind where simple minded, judgmental, bible toting, hippocritic people like you make it a difficult place to live in. You don't give a damn about me or anyone like me....you just want to spout your ridiculous unfounded knowledge out. You need o say one last hateful thing.

Best Answer

I am not a Christian, I never believed in after life, I thought we are like robots. But Over time with my life experience I change my mind completely, nobody brain washed me. My private tutor committed suicide. I want back to his house 20 year later and he is still their hunting, He is till sad and unhappy. Why can't you do some research over the net. You need to look at the bright side of the life, it's there, believe me.

Best Answer

Yea, right next to your mother

Best Answer

I had few experiences and then did extensive research, talked to the mediums, read books on paranormal, watched paranormal documentary, not the stupid movie, although exorcist is based on a true story. I cannot convince you either way, you need to realize this yourself.

Best Answer

You don't know that any more than anyone else does. The bottom line is that I have my beliefs and everyone else has theirs. No one know for sure what happens when we die, but anyone making that decision is entitled to have their own reasons and I respect that. My nephew committed suicide and I would rather have that than have found out he was murdered. There is nothing wrong with making that decision, period.

Best Answer

And you also don't know what you are talking about. Unless you have done it and been there.

Best Answer

Hyrok DOESN'T know this. He doesn't know any more than anyone else about the subject since he has not done it and come back to tell about it. I hate it when people try to act like they know things that they couldn't possibly. If someone wants to commit suicide it is their own decision and they have their own reasons. No one has the right to tell them they're wrong.

Best Answer

That special place called Hell is right here. Just look outside at that neighbor that keeps parking their car 1 inch from your just to **** you off. Just look at all the other things that are real in life and all because people have Free Will. This is where the Hell is and it's because these *** holes have that Free Will. God made one mistake and that is it. Free Will could make this damn world nearly heavenly if people would take their heads out of their ***** and choose to be good to other people, whether they live right next door or are only crossed in the grocery store. People are the problem. All the **** in this life that can't be avoided could be made totally tolerable if PEOPLE would just get their stinking attitudes right and treat other people with respect. Free Will allows them to choose to NOT do that so God NEVER should have given man that option.

Best Answer

i believe in the robot theory.... what if death is just like an infinite sleep...no soul, no hell no heaven....

Best Answer

I used to strongly believe in robot theory, but my experience changed it all, I believe that we have a soul and it's connected to God and every other living being. Our life is a preparation for the after life, if we are not in complete harmony with our world, we are not ready to move on.

Best Answer

Then im already dead

Best Answer

Ur an enormous piece of **** indie...people like you are the reason some of us feel this way. Hope u live forever

Best Answer

suicide by cop

Best Answer