Imtiredandsickofeverything Imtiredandsickofeverything 13-15, F 140 Answers Aug 7, 2013 in Suicide

If you really, REALLY want to commit suicide, then do one thing first: come to Baltimore to me and my wife's house for 24 hours. If you still want to go, then without any question, i'll help you acquire, and instruct you how to self-administer an absolutely, guaranteed, 100% lethal dose of heroin (there's a LOT of it around this town and as easy to get as a pack of cigarettes). Aside from the needle *****, it's painless. You get warm, then sleepy, then are terminally off to wherever it is you go, and you leave a perfectly in-tact body. You come here, we can talk (i don't judge and neither does this town), have a drink, and the next day after i make breakfast and coffee, if you're still committed, we'll take a ride and i'll assist in your acquisition and execution of what's necessary for your exit, no questions asked. This life can be more than anyone could expect a reasonable person to handle, or want to. But I'll listen, try to show you it might not be hopeless, and if in the end you still are committed, I'll wish you well on your final journey.

Best Answer

Are you for real?

Best Answer

wish i could get to u in Baltimore no money disabled and done what can i do cause im ready

Best Answer

Where in Baltimore are you? Iv been cracking my head over wanting to die. For so many reasons I don't want to type out a book. I'm just tired of being thought of as the lowest of the low. Nobody cares enough to want to know me or understand the pain I am going through daily. I just want the pain to stop. On top of all my mental reasons to die, I have many physical ones. I got into a car accident and for the last four months I have woken up to a headache every day, all day. Doctors say there is nothing wrong with me. I'm don't with pain and misery. Not even the councillor I went to seemed to care. First thing out of her mouth was the money.

Best Answer

i used to stave off the wish to die by reading... that no longer works... then it was down to the girl i love... but that is no longer having an effect... in the past 3 weeks ive almost done it but have stopped...
shotgun to head... did not pull trigger
2 knives to the wrists on my 19th bday... did not slice- saw a vid a friend made
nearly jumped... wanted to say good bye first...

flash is gone for now... in a few hrs i wont even remember the past 3 weeks... then it will begin again... can anyone help me

Best Answer

If you ever feel up to talking with someone or just having someone there to listen, please email me anytime, I know the pain you feel

Best Answer

Best Answer

Is this still available?

Best Answer

If your serious I would be willing to try this because I doubt anyone will ever be able to talk me out of doing it. I just need a fast painless way to do it. I've attempted several times but my best efforts only put me on life support for several weeks on three separate occasions

Best Answer

Where in Baltimore are you?

Best Answer

Can i meet you guys?

Best Answer

wow, your unusual and refreshingly to the point

Best Answer

How do I get in touch with you?

Best Answer

How do I get in touch with you
I'm ready to do this

Best Answer

are you for real? because if so I will start driving tonight

Best Answer

I don't think you should do this. You are not the lowest of the low, and people do care to know you..I do! I'm sure what you are going through is unimaginable..but you have to understand that everyone in this world goes through pain and hardships, the difference is how we choose to deal with these problems. Think of your life as a game or a movie. It has highs and lows. If your movie was all rainbows and butterflies, the movie would be pretty boring huh? There would also be no climax or amazing ending. The movie would be really boring. I think we are supposed to go through the suffering to help us become stronger as a person, learn from our mistakes and make us more empathetic to someone else that may be going through the same thing. The issues you are dealing with now may be brutal, but it won't last forever. I'm sure in the near future you'll look back at this time and realize how much stronger you've become. Be thankful for your pain, understand that you are not the same person you were yesterday and you won't be the same person tomorrow. You were put on this earth for a purpose. It may seem silly to you, but its true..you just haven't found that purpose yet. Don't cut your life short because of this temporary downfall you are experiencing, let it ride until you get to happy ending of your story. If you have experienced rude, hurtful people in your life..remember that they aren't important and are so not on your level. There are people going through what you're going through, and there are also so many people in the world that care about other people. I hope you get the help you need, and talk to someone that truly wants to listen and help you out. Church is always a great place to start when you don't know where else to go. I care about your pain and suffering and hope you take what I've said into consideration. Good luck, and god bless xoxo

Best Answer

What is making you feel so low that you want to end your life?

Best Answer

May I ask why you want to end your life?

Best Answer

I really wish it would be that easy I need a way out but my tolerance is very high

Best Answer

A bunch of ******** who are 18 and think they have lived the life of a 30 year old, but have no kids or are worried about getting kicked out of moms house, is not a true ****** existence........ It is just time to grow the **** up........ Even me I'm 47 and my kids are grown and living there lives I always thought when they grew up and were out on there own it would be party time, but that's not how I feel; I have a great girl friend that loves me to death, but I feel like I'm just sick of the everyday, day to day grind, I could name all the thing good in my life, and most would say if I had that I would be happy but I am still stuck with me and the older I get, the more sick of all this **** I get, I googled; "easiest way to commit suicide" and got some ******* saying to use heroin well I'm already a junky I did 30 nickel bags in 3 shots and it did not work, I have taken so many drugs trying to O.D. It's ridiculous, but if you've never done much heroin it might work for you take a few Valium's, like 10 a or even 5 and it will work, I'm just to strung out, and if you go to the streets to buy drugs you will probably leave empty handed with no money or drugs, I guess I will just call rehab and go AGAIN for the 5th time, because after reading all this totally self centered, bullshit; ( myself included ) I think I will give it another shot instead of being a p**ssy and giving up. ALOHA to all of you going this thing we call the
" AMERICAN DREAM ".

Best Answer

I'm near Baltimore can you help me? My number is 5715726438

Best Answer

Are you for real on this? If I came to baltimore would you help me? Cuz I'm on the end of my rope. I'm very serious about this.

Best Answer

I want to commit suicide.... please tell me where to come

Best Answer

Hitch hike
And if u get murdered u get what u want

Best Answer

Plz ping me at PLZ, PLZ, PLZ...

Best Answer

MAYURSAINI1987

Best Answer

Hi, my name is mayur saini. Plz add me to ur list, plz talk to me...

Best Answer

(

Best Answer

really?you can help in making the process easier?

Best Answer

How do I get in touch with you?

Best Answer

Heroin od's aren't always as straight forward as they sound, particularly for someone whose never done it before, taking too much can make you puke your guts up for hours and leave you feeling rather horrible, though it's quite probable you will die eventually unless someone finds you and hospital shoots you up with narcan.

Best Answer

How do I get in touch with you?

Best Answer

How do I contact you? I'm 58 and very sick physically and emotionally. I really need your help

Best Answer

James, please contact me, if you are serious.

Best Answer

I fly for free anywhere. As long as you can pick me up at the airport.

Best Answer

I live in the U.k. Your offer sounds very attractive! But i'm out of luck & buck, you ****!

Best Answer

I have written to you a couple times. If your post is serious, please reply. It would take me one day to get to Baltimore.

Best Answer

This is the fourth time I've written to you. I know that you're not under any obligation to reply, but if you're post is at all serious, please please please reply.

Best Answer

i really really want to die now..but i need to do it painlessly and successfully. i will come to baltimore. how do i get to you? i live in toronto..as long as your not pulling my leg and wasting my time and money to get there only find out you are really not going to keep your word. please tell me you are serious cause i really am ..i want to die now soon and i need help doing it..i rather someone is with me when i die..i don't want to die alone.

Best Answer

Are you still offering this service? Please let me know...
lkoapty

Best Answer

Is your offer still good? Please let me know...lkoapty

Best Answer

You're wrong and clearly have no experience with Heroin. To intentionally overdose on Heroin is quite easy. "Experts" overdose all the time by mistake! As long as you get legit dope and do enough you're dead. The description you gave about taking too much and feeling horrible is wrong too! It may be the only thing in the world that makes you puke your guts out and feel great at the same time. However, this won't happen if you have no tolerance and shoot a gram. You WILL DIE and pretty damn quick. Period.

Best Answer

My name is callum and I want to kill myself I'm only 14 but for the first 5 years off my life I was in England at the time anyway all I remember was my mam crying my step dad hitting my mam my real dad was never there there for me after I was 5 we left and came to Ireland were I was born and all my family was. Then my mam and nanny were the most important people in my life that I knew that cared about me then my real dad came to see me at the age of around 8 he never came in the house and he never cared for me when I thought he did but then after a couple of weeks he left me he never said anything just didn't show up and I found out later that he left me because of a woman. Later in my **** life my nanny died my 2 dogs died and my horse dies (I'm very close with animal's there like my family) just as I was getting over my dad. then a couple years later my mam married an ******* that hates me and always threatens to break my nose and calls me an ******* and other thing he puts me down and I have had it with living and want to die and it doesn't help that I'm fat, ugly, stupid, and my mam isn't the same it's like she doesn't give a **** about me any more all I do is make life bad for her and everyone around me.

Best Answer

Is this offer for real??

Best Answer

I want to hug you.

Best Answer

Callum, where are you now? I had a very similar childhood. Extremely similar. I would like to chat with you.

Best Answer

is this for real?

Best Answer

would you do this for a 16 year old?

Best Answer

Please help me..I could use you and your wife.
I have money..I could pay you..I just need help.
If you are serious please please help me...I can't be like this forever and I want to at least tell you my story..Please...please...

Best Answer

So many people have responded and I'm sorry I haven't responded to any of them; had a long while where I was considering taking my own advice, spent some time institutionalized (hospital and jail for a nihilistic attitude). However, I'm in a different place now and although life is difficult and I often want to get away from everything-- now not permanently, just getting away from things and myself for a bit--so what I wrote is in need of an update.
I still will help in the manner I indicated, just with some modification: I cannot accommodate anyone at my own house, for two reasons, one being an agreement with my wife, the other being legal reasons. That being said, I still maintain the rest.
If you wish to come to Baltimore and check into a hotel (there's one nearby to me that while not the Ritz-Carlton is only $50 a night and not too bad), I will still spend a day or two talking to you and try to show you life isn't necessarily at a dead end, take you to the best dive in the world, and attempt to give some hope that you can pull through and may not want to just give up. But, if after all that, you still are absolutely, 100% sure that @#%$ it , this is then end of the road, I will help you in acquiring what you 'll need in the way of powerful narcotics that in the proper dose will be comfortable and fatal--believe me, after coming a hairs-width away from inadvertently doing myself in in this manner, it'd be effective. It 'll cost about $100. It would probably take less, but you want to be sure, and besides, it's not like you'll miss it.
So there you go. Again, sorry about the long span of time without a response, and I hope that many who did found peace in living instead of terminus. But I'll be monitoring this from now on.
In the mean time, I suggest buying yourself and that crazy alcoholic homeless guy a bottle and pack of smokes and spending an afternoon-- if not morning--getting drunk and talking with him. May just make you more depressed, but it'll be a much better use of time than sitting in a darkened room listening to the Smiths and thinking about how ****** life is:-)

Best Answer

Oh, I forgot one important thing:
Feel free to contact me at
mistrel808 at gee mail dot com
if you do wish to pursue this route , or just want to communicate, vent, or have someone that'll never judge you no matter who you are, what you've done, or what you might do.
(And to answer one question put to me, yes, I am quite real. I'm just a sympathetic lunatic musician and craftsman who likes to help the misfits and the marginalized of the world in whatever small way I can:-)

Best Answer

Best Answer

I want to die

Best Answer

It's so funny how people act like they want to do the thing but they are being sarcastic and stuff. At least that is my assumption.

Best Answer

Isn't this a crime if someone reports? Shhh...(I won't report).

Best Answer

I love reading these comments and stuff.... With some chips and a soda pop.. Damn this is some fun stuff here.

Best Answer

If I had suicidal thoughts,I be doing bad stuff and **** it anyways it giving your life already why not just do whatever you feel like doing.

Best Answer

Could be, but his clients are just being sarcastic and stuff that they're actually gonna do it. This is all Shenanigans.

Best Answer

This is all Shenanigans but fun

Best Answer

Damn...so determine to die..look at yourself. This shenanigan upsets me....

Best Answer

So you wish everyone felt the pain you were feeling?Ok and you wish you didn't die to do this but you have to. I know it is life. How god made us

Best Answer

How do we get started?

Best Answer

Wish someone cared around here...
On house arrest...all my friends 'turned on me' ...my dad turned on me as well...
My mom stopped caring--started saying that "its up to me..." -_-
Ever so lovely....Idk how much more of lifes' little game of bull **** I can personally take...

Best Answer

Your mistake here was getting too personal with desperate people. This is why counsellors and social workers have a desk between them and their clients.. something that keeps their relationships professional and never personal. Besides there's only so much you can do for a person, it's upto them to make the changes in their life, or find the strength to survive what they can't change... all you can do is show them their potential to do so. Throwing them such a huge lifeline to the point of having them live with you will likely just end up being a big drain on you until you haven't the energy to cope anymore. Just my opinion anyway.

Best Answer

Where are you located at in Baltimore?

Best Answer

That is so beautiful. I appriciate there still are persons like you in the world.

Best Answer

I am seriously wanting to be done with this life and if u r serious than here is my cell 6608538013 text me and we will work out the details I will give u the 24 hours u ask for and make my final choice

Best Answer

Are you serious?

Best Answer

Im interested if this is for real

Best Answer

Are you ready for a life in hell? ... because that is exactly where you will go.. and anything that you experience now will be like a flower in hell. You have no idea how bad hell will be... because the way you feel now will just carry on in hell, but with the isolation, pain and did I mention pain... Pray to God tonight I He will give you a way out!!

Best Answer

I am ready for Baltimore. You ready for company ?

Best Answer

I have been studying the options I have for so long now, they are all painful, I cant reach any kind of drugs around here, I live in the middle east, id be arrested if I tried to commit suicide and failed, my life has been literally goin down the hell ever since I was born, im both psychically and mentally drained, how can I possibly do it painlessly?

Best Answer

I need help getting there

Best Answer

Give me a number to contact you please,I'm not going to open myself up for criticism on an app,I do need help with this

Best Answer

hey if this offer is still up, i am definitely interested. Im extremely close to Baltimore and would love to take you up on this offer.

Best Answer

please help me, ill do anything

Best Answer

youd be the kindest person ive ever met

Best Answer

Can you contact me please?

Best Answer

I live in India so I can't really come to you. I am sure I can get access to Heroine here in Mumbai. I am tired of living my life as per other people. India is not the most open places to live for unmarried women at 33 years. My bf of 4.5 years has lost everything. He has no money, not even a decent roof over his head. He married someone 7 years back but since it didn't work out between them they decided to divorce each other after only A MONTH in marriage since Indian legal system doesn't support annulment. Her family and friends are hell bent on destroying my bf's life because for them it's a game of ego now. They falsely accused my bf of maltreating his ex because he refused to pay them the ridiculously high amount they ask off him every time they meet in court. They made the court take away his Passport so he can't travel or take up a job. Indian judiciary system doesn't refute woman cases even if they know it is all a lie. Thats how ****** up indian legal system is. Everyone knows it but no one can do anything about it. We have been friends for over 12 years but only started dating 4.5 years back before **** hit the roof. Why did **** hit the roof? Because in the middle of their court fight they found out about my existence. They had left each other 7 years back but she doesn't want him to be with anyone else either. So even if they are tired, they still won't give him his life back because they don't want him to move on in life. My bf currently has no job, no money, no place to live properly or to keep me. Mission accomplished ***** !

I come from a relatively wealthy family. He did too. But he is now left with nothing. We loved each other inspite of the lack of any comfort or luxury we both are so used to but we still smiled together. I fought my family to be with him and convinced them that this is true love. Now things are going bad between us too. We lose our cool with each other almost every other day. Fighting has become a part of our life. Living this way is becoming more and more difficult. I have started to resent him and i feel like he resents me too. This court case is taking a toll on both of us and this relationship. I would get over all the fights we had knowing that we are in this together and its the frustrations talking but I am losing hope and I really dunno how long I can take it. He gets frustrated and removes his frustrations on me and by targeting my family who he believes are pestering him to marry me when he can't do anything about it. I made my family stop annoying him but he can't stop going back in time and remembering how they did and how disgusting they are because they are Indian mentality. Whenever my successful businessman father tries to help him out by suggesting business ideas (my father wants a good life for his daughter) he gets upset and calls my father names because he feels like my father is stupid with no sense of business. Everything is bad about me and my family when we have done nothing but support him through his trial times. I am so stuck. I don't know how to move forward or backward. I find death an easier solution. Everyone will be happy. My family won't have to worry about an unmarried Indian daughter sitting at home. My bf wont have to stress about his court case because I won't be around anymore so he doesn't need to win the case. I won't live my life thinking I am worthless and no one loves me. Everyone's happy.

Best Answer

Please help me. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't belong here. I don't think I'm better than everybody, this isn't depression, I just don't feel I belong. I just want to stop the pain, the feeling of getting nowhere. I am in so much pain. Please, please help me. I am lost.

Best Answer

Text me please. 281-624-0246

Best Answer

Can you please text me so I can talk to you

Best Answer

how will you get rid of our bodies? i don't know if i ever want my body to be found

Best Answer

I would like to come. How can I get in contact with you

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

Tina Id come with you

Best Answer

Will you help me

Best Answer

How can you be sure that it's not painless?

Best Answer

If I may ask, how serious are you? How is this process initiated? Thank you in advance.

Best Answer

Address? I will buy a train ticket tomorrow

Best Answer

where in baltimore

Best Answer

I know this post is kind of old. but can we talk? I live in baltimore. text me? 4435346662

Best Answer

I want to come and talk to you

Best Answer

How do I get to u

Best Answer

Are you still available? With what appears to be coming in America...I think we should have the option to die in dignity instead of being murdered in fema/concentration camps. I would like to talk. I want to be ready...I don't want to be murdered by them!

Best Answer

Then how do we reach you
Seriously

Best Answer

Where do you live

Best Answer

How can i find you

Best Answer

Hello.
Is this offer still valid? I could make it very much worth your while. And thank you in advance.

Ryan

Best Answer

Is this offer still valid? I would make it very much worth your while. Thank you in advance.

Ryan

Best Answer

I really don't know what is the easiest way but I am honestly trying to find out I have nothing to live for anymore my kids and my family will be a lot better off without me around I have already been told this so please someone tell me the best way to commit a painless suicide

Best Answer

Probably jumping from the highest place you can it will be seconds... Or getting really drunk and taking as many pills as you can which will lead to unconsciousness and make sure you put a plastic bag over your head, quite a big one and tie it at the bottoms so when you do lose consciousness you will die of no oxygen but you won't feel it! If you were awake your body would automatically fight for survival.

Best Answer

Oh i feel the same way!

Best Answer

Have an up-and -Coming "GangStah", use you to "Make Their Bones."

Best Answer

Could my body go into a natural defensive shock and try to wake up when it realises there's no air? Or what if it does and I wake up but hadn't had enough air which could leave me a vegetable?

Best Answer

that is bullshit, people who really want to cark it need a way that is quick and painless, not just pills, they would take a age to consume then you have to wait not exactly brill

Best Answer

i am trying to calculate the dropping distance for a broken neck, very quick and painless apperantley

Best Answer

If pain is whats driving you, then how can it be whats stopping you ?

Best Answer

The easiest way is to take a combat knife and slice your brain cord, i might try that

Best Answer

idiot

Best Answer

Honestly I can't do it either. I know I'm a hassle. I have an expensive disease that my dad has to pay for. Nobody wants me, I'm rather unlovable. Maybe it shouldn't matter but I'm still a virgin. My future is so black. I have ten years left to walk and nothing even makes me happy anymore. I just have bad days and worse days. There isn't even a reason I haven't done it. I'm not scared of pain or death, I'm always in pain. Honestly if and when I decide to, it'll be a drug overdose. Minus well have fun while I die, right?

Best Answer

GOOD JOB TALKIN **** TO SUICIDAL PEOPLE I HOPE UR KIDS ARE SUICIDAL AND SUCCEED THEN MAYBE UD REGRET UR RESPONSE ***** COME TO OREGON AND MEET UR MAKER *****

Best Answer

Thanks.. forgot plastic bag last time..

Best Answer

Yeah tried those! just more messed up not dead!

Best Answer

Why do you feel your kids and family will be better off without you? Why don't you feel important enough to experience life with them?

Best Answer

(

Best Answer