Imtiredandsickofeverything Imtiredandsickofeverything 13-15, F 34 Answers Aug 7, 2013 in Suicide

Nobody lived to tell...

Best Answer

I really don't know what is the easiest way but I am honestly trying to find out I have nothing to live for anymore my kids and my family will be a lot better off without me around I have already been told this so please someone tell me the best way to commit a painless suicide

Best Answer

Probably jumping from the highest place you can it will be seconds... Or getting really drunk and taking as many pills as you can which will lead to unconsciousness and make sure you put a plastic bag over your head, quite a big one and tie it at the bottoms so when you do lose consciousness you will die of no oxygen but you won't feel it! If you were awake your body would automatically fight for survival.

Best Answer

Oh i feel the same way!

Best Answer

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline<br />
1-800-273-8255

Best Answer

I just called them and the girl who answered just acted like i was wasting her time.

Best Answer

They all act like that. Fact is if I had any guts at all something would've been done already!

Best Answer

Love a long, happy life. Trust me. It's the easiest.

Best Answer

It's the easiest if you have the people and things to make your life happy. No matter how hard I've tried and believe me I've tried......I have never been truly happy, even at my most happy moments. I've had enough. I just don't have it in me anymore. If you haven't walked a mile in another persons shoes (people like me) then your words are just words. Trust me. Thank you anyway.

Best Answer

I wouldn't presume to walk in your shoes and neither should you think you know my situation either. Because I do know what it's like to be so despairing that you think about committing suicide everyday, multiple times a day.

Best Answer

That is easy for some people to say. But, think about the people who have been good, generous, loving, encouraging, inspire others, sacrifice for others happiness, and do our best to live a long happy life. Despite this, we continually get knocked down, kindness and generosity taken advantage of, treated as disposable, when all we are doing is giving and giving, trying to take our happiness by making others feel good. When you see others be happy and prosper while you lose everything, and come home to a desolate and empty house each day, despite all your hard work, is not so easy to want to keep going. because a long life just means more pain and loss. So I do not mean to be rude, but your words are just platitudes that dismiss the pain of people like me.

Best Answer

You don't know what I'm going through. Don't ever assume that someone else can't possibly understand what you're going through.

Best Answer

Indie no one knows what your experience is and I respect your position totally. People think that their situation can adequately describe yours and they are wrong. Don't let ANYONE try to convince you that your point is not valid.

Best Answer

Trust me, if you have the desire to kill yourself I trust that your reasons are valid to you and that is all that matters. Dr. Kavorkian was a wonderful person. If we want to be our own Kavorkian it is our own decision.

Best Answer

I do understand Indie, and if I can find a method that I believe will take me out of this hell of a world, I am going to do it. The world is getting worse all the time and many people claim we are in the last days of it. I wouldn't be surprised if we are in our last days. But I want to choose my last day and I want it to be soon. I will research until I find a method and then I'm getting the hell out of here with no regrets at all.

Best Answer

I think sleeping pills. You just fall asleep and it's not messy. I think this will be my method when I'm ready.

Best Answer

please don't commit suicide especially at that age. Yea, I want to commit suicide, but I want to explore more in the world when I'm free from my family.

Best Answer

Start a car in the garage with the garage door closed to poison yourself with carbon monoxide.

Best Answer

tried it didn't work ,woke up the next DAY WITH HEADACHE

Best Answer

It worked for the husband and ex-husband of my current and former GF. If at first you don't succeed ...

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

If you really, REALLY want to commit suicide, then do one thing first: come to Baltimore to me and my wife's house for 24 hours. If you still want to go, then without any question, i'll help you acquire, and instruct you how to self-administer an absolutely, guaranteed, 100% lethal dose of heroin (there's a LOT of it around this town and as easy to get as a pack of cigarettes). Aside from the needle *****, it's painless. You get warm, then sleepy, then are terminally off to wherever it is you go, and you leave a perfectly in-tact body. You come here, we can talk (i don't judge and neither does this town), have a drink, and the next day after i make breakfast and coffee, if you're still committed, we'll take a ride and i'll assist in your acquisition and execution of what's necessary for your exit, no questions asked. This life can be more than anyone could expect a reasonable person to handle, or want to. But I'll listen, try to show you it might not be hopeless, and if in the end you still are committed, I'll wish you well on your final journey.

Best Answer

Are you for real?

Best Answer

wish i could get to u in Baltimore no money disabled and done what can i do cause im ready

Best Answer

Where in Baltimore are you? Iv been cracking my head over wanting to die. For so many reasons I don't want to type out a book. I'm just tired of being thought of as the lowest of the low. Nobody cares enough to want to know me or understand the pain I am going through daily. I just want the pain to stop. On top of all my mental reasons to die, I have many physical ones. I got into a car accident and for the last four months I have woken up to a headache every day, all day. Doctors say there is nothing wrong with me. I'm don't with pain and misery. Not even the councillor I went to seemed to care. First thing out of her mouth was the money.

Best Answer

i used to stave off the wish to die by reading... that no longer works... then it was down to the girl i love... but that is no longer having an effect... in the past 3 weeks ive almost done it but have stopped...
shotgun to head... did not pull trigger
2 knives to the wrists on my 19th bday... did not slice- saw a vid a friend made
nearly jumped... wanted to say good bye first...

flash is gone for now... in a few hrs i wont even remember the past 3 weeks... then it will begin again... can anyone help me

Best Answer

Bye all happy living :) its your world do what ever you want.

Best Answer

May be the helium idea and CO are the best solutions. dying is not as easy as it seems. Attention to CO2, it stimulates dyspnea. It's not the most confortable way to leave in peace.

Best Answer

My beloved Aunt committed suicide when I was 15. It was terrible for me. I really loved my aunt. And I was so angry at her for years. She killed herself because her doctor told her she MIGHT have cancer and had to have some tests. She feared being an invalid. Her body was found halfway out of her apartment lying in the direction of her cousin's apartment next door. That means she changed her mind at the last minute and went for help. But she did not make it. I really needed her in my life and I have missed her all of these years.<br />
YOU are needed in this life. You may not realize it, but you have a place in this world and all of the friends who you have not met you yet will suffer for not having known you if you are gone. Talk this over with a counselor or phone a hotline and talk about it.

Best Answer

I'm sorry for your loss......I really am. But you have to understand that people like your aunt and me don't feel like we belong here.....this just isn't what we want. You may think it's selfish that she left, but you don't understand the pain people like us go thru or what's in our heads. And seriously, do you think anyone really cares? Nobody cares. Therapists are paid to listen. Family members get tired of it too. I love my family.....but I am useless to them.

Best Answer

My parents beat me, call me names, say I'm no good. I hate my life and cps dose nothing. I am done with all of this bull ****.

Best Answer

bloody doctors they should all die,i'll kill one soon

Best Answer

It wouldn't be easy or painless for anyone. Life's hits everyone with change and tribulation at some point. It gets better.

Best Answer

Do some research on what happen after you commit suicide. Your pain and misery will stay with you forever after life.

Best Answer

and you know this how?

Best Answer

These s special place in he'll for people who commit suicide.

Best Answer

watch all the credible paranormal shows, listen to the celebrity stories, you need to come to your conclution but do your research.

Best Answer

How could you or anyone for that matter possibly know about what happens after you die? If i choose not to be here anymore.
If people and things have made me so sad and made my life so unbearable that I would rather be dead, then maybe that's my path and I need to follow it. Maybe my happiness is in the afterlife. How could that be wrong ?

Best Answer

Have you been there? I don't believe in hell.....so I guess it all just depends on what you believe. I think that I am okay leaving this place behind where simple minded, judgmental, bible toting, hippocritic people like you make it a difficult place to live in. You don't give a damn about me or anyone like me....you just want to spout your ridiculous unfounded knowledge out. You need o say one last hateful thing.

Best Answer

I am not a Christian, I never believed in after life, I thought we are like robots. But Over time with my life experience I change my mind completely, nobody brain washed me. My private tutor committed suicide. I want back to his house 20 year later and he is still their hunting, He is till sad and unhappy. Why can't you do some research over the net. You need to look at the bright side of the life, it's there, believe me.

Best Answer

Yea, right next to your mother

Best Answer

I had few experiences and then did extensive research, talked to the mediums, read books on paranormal, watched paranormal documentary, not the stupid movie, although exorcist is based on a true story. I cannot convince you either way, you need to realize this yourself.

Best Answer

You don't know that any more than anyone else does. The bottom line is that I have my beliefs and everyone else has theirs. No one know for sure what happens when we die, but anyone making that decision is entitled to have their own reasons and I respect that. My nephew committed suicide and I would rather have that than have found out he was murdered. There is nothing wrong with making that decision, period.

Best Answer

And you also don't know what you are talking about. Unless you have done it and been there.

Best Answer

Hyrok DOESN'T know this. He doesn't know any more than anyone else about the subject since he has not done it and come back to tell about it. I hate it when people try to act like they know things that they couldn't possibly. If someone wants to commit suicide it is their own decision and they have their own reasons. No one has the right to tell them they're wrong.

Best Answer

That special place called Hell is right here. Just look outside at that neighbor that keeps parking their car 1 inch from your just to **** you off. Just look at all the other things that are real in life and all because people have Free Will. This is where the Hell is and it's because these *** holes have that Free Will. God made one mistake and that is it. Free Will could make this damn world nearly heavenly if people would take their heads out of their ***** and choose to be good to other people, whether they live right next door or are only crossed in the grocery store. People are the problem. All the **** in this life that can't be avoided could be made totally tolerable if PEOPLE would just get their stinking attitudes right and treat other people with respect. Free Will allows them to choose to NOT do that so God NEVER should have given man that option.

Best Answer

suicide by cop

Best Answer

i cant tell you..but then i will have to kill you ;)

Best Answer

There's no painless way to commit suicide. The pain you give those who love you will far surpass anything that you're feeling right now. And they'll feel it for the rest of their lives. Things will get better, trust me. Just hold on.

Best Answer

Why would I tell you?

Best Answer

um... why are you asking?

Best Answer

Let ur self relaxed take a deep breath then hold a pen...strickly too ur heart ..put preashur though the pen too ur heart..for four or five min..thing that will be enough

Best Answer