arkahot arkahot 18-21, M 42 Answers Jan 19, 2010

If your life was truly finished then you'd already be dead. You're posting this because you want some intervention and that says you want people to care and to help you. A lot of people turn to this forum for support during personal crisis. BAD things happen to everyone and it might feel like the end of all things but as long as there is a breath in your body it's not the end. Take the negative and use if for strength and focus on making the situation better and you've taken the first step. Write down the problem and vent out the anger and hurt and then start to rationalize and write down other considerations to make it better. Don't waste the life that you have because there are some who don't have a choice in the matter and others are suffering more than you will ever know. There are times NOT to be selfish and self centered.

Best Answer

You are a true *** this doesn't help anyone it just shows you only care about yourself

Best Answer

Whats troubling you? There are 13 people here to help and more on the way. You can talk to us...we'll understand.

Best Answer

I know how you feel and I have been looking for a way when you do find a way please share it with me but it has to be easy to get because I am 15 and don't have access to weapons or pills so please tell me.

Best Answer

Nothing left for you? Have you tried LSD yet? Steve Jobs (the Macintosh founder guy) said the most important thing he ever did was try LSD.<br />
Heck, if you're planning on dying anyways, you might as well try some psychedelic drugs before you die. They might just convince you to live or achieve great things or love the universe or something hippyish like that.

Best Answer

I don't have the ******* money for **** like that though I'm basically broke and am about to be out on the street haha ohhh well.

Best Answer

u r waste-ing perfectly good dead time by being on-line

Best Answer

Come on, it's not quit'n time yet. Hang in there like the rest of us. We ALL have a story to tell.

Best Answer

...there is no easy way to die. because our strongest instinct is survival.<br />
what i have found, over all my years, is that when things get hardest, some beautiful thing happens next. when i want to give up, i find 10,000 reasons to hang on. <br />
the very basis of life is constant change. as the species evolves so do our lives mimic this, and we find fresh hope with each new day. <br />
one bad day, two good ones. two bad days, one good. still, the good will keep coming, all we have to do is stay alive to find it. <br />
i hope you find the reason for you, to stay<br />
i wish the very best for you. . .

Best Answer

I often think of 10 impossible things before breakfast -Alice in wonderland

Best Answer

If your age is really18-21 Its only the beginning. <br />
Have you ever seen homeless at Harvard? google it. Now that girl went through hell and back.

Best Answer

i'm going to ask you what is your point in living

Best Answer

Your life is never finished. There is always tomorrow and within a few weeks or less, something better will come to you.

Best Answer

I actually hate the people saying you posted this as a cry for help. Mostly because these people do not know you, nor do they know how to contact you. Therefore, how the %^&! can this be a "cry for help". As for the easiest way to die: carbon monoxide poisoning. Many deaths from this type of poisoning are accidental with the victims passing during sleep. There's you're cue. Simply fall asleep after barbecuing dinner in your bedroom. Some think running their car in the garage will work. It will, as long as they have a car from the 80's or a poorly running modern car. Today's cars are built to avoid carbon pollution. To spare family members (and pets) from your suicide attempt, take a long ride to a desolate place and have a barbecue inside your car. This can go bad quick if you try cooking a steak with your windows closed therefore you want to have your last meal outside the car, let the coals simmer to a glow and then bring the lethal grill inside the car, with the windows closed and just go to sleep. You'll never wake up to send me a thank you note. Happy dying.

Best Answer

the easiest way to die is live your life. i think that life without problems is impossible. my life has big problems,too. but, i never think like that. i give you the easiest solution when you think that your life is just finish and all that once remember those happy moments with your family, friends. i am dam sure that you will feel better and your heart will give you strength for live and face every single problem with a big smile. try it and reply me.

Best Answer

I believe the person that wants to die does want to die. I don't believe he or she wants intervention, or at least that is possible. <br />
Ask me, how do I know that?

Best Answer

I tried taking 5000mg of Vicodin I just woke up the next afternoon dizzy and puking everywhere.

Best Answer

Hey mandymiller I completely agree with you, every one saying oh it will get better when everyday seems to be worse, people that are on here and have never thought about suicide at all let alone for years like us, have no idea what's its like. And they all say the same stupid thing "life will get better" and what if it doesn't? We are suppose to suffer till we die of old age? For what? <br />
To answer your question. I have been researching the easier ways to die, first is hanging, if you have a good place to do it from that wont break from your weight, and has nothing around for you to grab on to, with strong enough rope its a fail safe way to do it, but will be painful unless you drop more then 4 to 5 feet, but even then there is only a chance at breaking your neck<br />
Another method is take a bottle of sleeping pills with some allergy pill (allergy pills will help from stopping from vomiting the sleeping pills up, and if you want a fail safe for this, wait till you get really tired and get a very big clear bag (its important that's its clear) and put it over your head and using something to tie it to your neck just tight enough no air can get through. So if you vomit the pills after you pass out you will still die from lack of oxygen either way completely painless.<br />
But if you can't fall asleep after a while the bag will make you hyperventilate and you will most likely rip the bag<br />
Hope I helped

Best Answer

Please don't do anything. Life's too short as it is; there's so much to live for. Keep the faith and keep your head up. God loves you.<br />
God bless.<br />
John 3:16

Best Answer

This is one of the people I'm talking about, a religious moron that live in a fantasy world and "every thing will be fine because God loves you

Best Answer

bro....... i am also in same condition............. i can feel u nicely............. i am trying the way of taking cynide................. i think it would be easy...............

Best Answer

Cyanide isn't exactly easy to get any more, it use to be in old rat poisons but not any more I don't think

Best Answer

I am thinking about taking 6000 mg of wellbutrin. I am thinking that should do the trick. What are you most afraid of, dying or the pain? If it is a pain issue then shotgun to the head should do the trick. It destroys the brain and severs the chord cutting off nerve endings and feeling sensation almost instantly. If no pills and guns like you said, I guess the next choice for me would be putting the ole car exhaust into the window of car while running. Hear that is pretty easy way to go. Just kind of fall asleep and never wake up :) Good luck in your search. If you find the easiest or least painful way, please come back and tell the rest of us please. Thanks

Best Answer

I understand I honestly want to die too. You are not being selfish I no longer have anyone around so nobody will miss me. I want to be put out of my misery I really do, but I'm not even strong enough to commit any type of soicide. Maybe life will turn in my favor and take me. I would pay somebody to shoot me right now I am completely miserable and empty. I'm so depressed I can't move and don't want to think anymore. I don't have much money but if you shoot me it will be more money than you had before please just help me out and put me out of my shame and sorrow. Thanks.

Best Answer

Well, if ur expecting me 2 feel sorry for u... I wont.... I walked out of a STD clinic just told by a doctor I have full blown aids...went home and put shot-gun to my mouth...CLICK... nothing happened..ok..I get drunk...My phone is ringing its *** off.. Some nurse is screaming on the other end..."there has been a drastic mistake".. as it turns out,I was mis-informed...No AIDS or STD's.... Keep moving !!

Best Answer

Maybe you should just watch who you sleep with buddy. Worse things have happened.

Best Answer

Your life is only finished if you allow it to be finished. There are probably thousands of things you haven't done yet.<br />
If you want to feel you have accomplished something good in your life, volunteer to go to Haiti to help the relief effort. If nothing else, the experience will show you how good your life has been compared to how truely bad it could have been.<br />
The easiest way to die? In your sleep of old age.

Best Answer

I've done that and most of the time thinking about it makes me even more depressed I wish I could do much more for people so this answer sucks.

Best Answer

Die of old age in your sleep? Oh so that's how people normally die? No one ever suffers for years from a horribly crippling disease? Moron

Best Answer