I am currently 17 and sick of my fuked up life, :L i have no place to stay anymore and if i don't find a place to stay im going to jail.. so im going to just end my fukied up life.. im ugly as **** and no one wants me around any way. please someone anyone tell me how to end my peice of **** life :(
AustinaAgulara13 AustinaAgulara13 18-21, M 39 Answers Aug 30, 2013 in Community

Call a suicide hotline. Right now.<br />
1-800-273-8255

Best Answer

i'm good, i just need to run to the store for some tylenol .. but bye now :)

Best Answer

KFC

Best Answer

Don't kill yourself. Life is too precious to waste and suicide affects the people around you, so you'd be leaving a lot of people in pain whether you realize it or not.

Best Answer

LOTS of Tylenol PM. But if you are thinking of killing yourself, please talk to someone. Things are never as bad as they seem and bad times always blow over. You just have to be a little patient. Your teens are the hardest part of your life because your body is going through so many changes it messes with your mind. I know it's a challenge but please believe me when I say that killing yourself is not the solution.

Best Answer

That's a horrible way to off yourself.

Best Answer

Thank you.. and i hope you have a great life :).. bye now <3

Best Answer

My life has never been great nor do I think it will be. But at least I have the courage to live it.

Best Answer

ask a cop.

Best Answer

Sleeping pills

Best Answer

Do not kill yourself sweetheart., you'll be okay&lt;3

Best Answer

The only easy way to die is of old age. Any other way is going to involve varying degrees of suffering. I would suggest you put off making this decision until you've been able to prove without any doubts that your situation cannot improve. This isn't something you can change, it's a ginormous, permanent decision that far too many people rush in to unprepared. Spend time thinking. Think when you're happy, sad, at different times of day. Just ponder your options in every state of mind, because every side of you has an opinion and deserves consideration. Make sure your decision isn't ba<x>sed on circumstances... Those can change with incredible speed. You have no idea what will happen in the future: you could fall in love, you could find a place to stay, I guess things could even get worse. My point is, you can't decide something so important ba<x>sed on ever changing criteria.

Best Answer

I feel the exact same f*cking way.... none of these people trying to help do jack sh*t...

Best Answer

Snap im 26 looking for a easy way out but I don't won't to be found when I do it and it needs to be painless

Best Answer

Hey bro whats wrong?

Best Answer

you people think you got it so hard!! Im 51 years old and the first time i tired to kill myself was an overdose over 20 years ago. 52 2mg xanax and im still here.<br />
I ended up having 2 daughters who are now 24 and 13, and the 13 year old, the state took from me cause I cant take care of myself let alone a child.<br />
She hates me and I will never see here again. I live with my 24 year old daughter, who tells me everyday that she hates my guts because im a worthless piece of ****.<br />
I went to prison 10 years ago and had noone when I got out.<br />
Someone that I thought was my friend, took everything from me, my mother, my kids and even tried to take my x-husband. But never once tried to help me, all I needed was a little moral support and encouragement and I got ****.<br />
I am truly done now and have no idea how to leave this ****** up world that I live in. Ive been living a hell on Earth for too many years.<br />
And I have Hepatitis C, diagnosed in 2004.<br />
I just want to be dead.

Best Answer

A bullet or a jump but dont kill yourself its not a good way to end it

Best Answer

http://digg.com/2014/ingestion-infographic<br />
Read and Rethink.. If it is that easy to die and run away, I would have done so. Guess what - I failed. The consequences were bad...

Best Answer

In the end, I rather drag my feet everyday until my last breath because dying is harder :(

Best Answer

I don't want to be alive anymore.. I'm 16.. and feel like i'm in my 20's.... My dad recently quit his job, & just left my mom paying ALL the bills. I have a job & started working 8 months ago, but for the past months, i've been working double shifts, over time & what not.. I'm giving my mom as much money as i can, to help her. Plus my other siblings.. but nobody appreciates it... i recently dropped out of school & got a second job to help more.. and they don't even care.. i moved out & now live with a friend.. but they still bring me down..

Best Answer

There are people who love you. I'm eleven and I want to kill myself. But that's not the point. It gets better. There ARE people who would miss you severely.

Best Answer

Eleven im 14 got expelled from school for pot got kicked the **** out of by my dad probably going to juvy and want to kill my self whats your reason ur mom wouldnt by you the green power ranger

Best Answer

i just turned 12 and i want to die... im scared of death only because of the people that will miss me.

Best Answer

Same with me my life is screwed up I'm failing 5 classes nobody wants me I'm just going to end it.

Best Answer

Sounds a lot like my life I am supposed to be a graduating senior and my mom is always on my case for failing and i know for the most part its my fault but she doesn't have to make it worse by constantly telling me my brother is better and that she loves him more. She is the reason i want to die.

Best Answer

I know how you feel. I feel the same way about myself. Killing yourself isn't always the answer. Someone out there cares for you. U just got to find that person

Best Answer

Well um killing yourself isn't the way to go trust me I'm 16 going on 17 and I wanted to kill myself too but I realized no matter how ****** up our life is there's always someone there for us no matter who it is cause look I'm here aren't I even though you don't know me I'm here for you FYI I'm a girl just to let you no case this is my bros epod

Best Answer

Well, you better get to it then, cuz I got news for you. Life gets much much worse. You think your teens are bad, you just wait.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer