In my country, we usually get up, bow, present our apologies first to the lady of the household and then the man [if it's in public, look for the two tallest people], and then we offer a ritualistic dance in order to atone for the shameless act we committed. If you're on a bus or in an elevator, this kind of thing gets pretty tricky : / <br />
... or you could just pretend it was the person next to you~

Best Answer

Always ask someone to hug you first..when they squeeze..you fart..then blame them for squeezing too tight.

Best Answer

Just say sorry you couldn't help and laugh sheepishly. =) I had a classmate that farted in the classroom. It spread all over the room and it was clear he needed to use the toilet. The good ten seconds were probably painful for him but what the heck, it could happen to anyone.

Best Answer

A polite request to pull your finger beforehand. Then a modest comment such as, "Oh, Woof ! That one was a doozy. Sorry folks ! " or " One - nil "

Best Answer

haha! 14 - love!

Best Answer

Just pretend nothing happened

Best Answer

Hey I wasn't asking because I'd done one! ;)

Best Answer

a simple excuse me, or pardon me is nice and polite

Best Answer

Hang out with people who don't mind, or look round, innocent and surprised. (Honestly, though: politely ignore it. If you pretend you didn't smell mine, I'll do the same for you. :)

Best Answer

just not in the god damned lunchroom

Best Answer

Just let it go and laugh inside your mind when others complain and then if they ask you if you farted be like..... hell yeah broskie! :)

Best Answer

Look to the people around you and say, "Sorry, but I couldn't help but share!"

Best Answer

FallenAngel...TOOT!!!!!

Best Answer