geno77 geno77 31-35, M 8 Answers May 12, 2012

I couldn't possibly pretend to know what the population would be in 70 years. I do agree that a pandemic could come through and get humans in check. I also believe that the gay & lesbians are helping with that. I mean no disrespect. I know this is a stretch, but it seems like a natural way for the population to control itself.

Best Answer

Thomas Malthos postulated (in the 1800s) that the human population would outstrip the earth's ability to provide enough food for everyone. Everyone in the ensuing centuries laughed at him because of technological developments in food-sourcing.... But he's turning out to be right! Who knows what's going to happen in almost a century from now... Soylent Green?

Best Answer

There is an answer which the leaders of this world work hard against. Everyone be self-sufficient. Your own farms. They are passing so many laws against this it would make your head spin. "They" have a different agenda.

Best Answer

idk, alot, but I'll be the only one on the mountain

Best Answer

due to our food contamination by evil-doers...1 in 5 boys from the age 15 -22 are now sterile...many male babies are now being born sterile. our population is said to be more on the brink of full extinction than rise...

Best Answer

We are playing games with our lives and diversity and liberalism is not helping.

Best Answer

...i believe the myth of diminishing resources is just that...a means to create fear~based concepts amongst the populations only generating more greed. when the masses open to higher consciousness, it will be evident we have plenty of resource when utilized properly and efficiently, with the means to know how to do so... without being harmful to our planet...we will flourish as human...population will balance itself with higher understanding of who we are. and when the grips of the powers that be now are no longer in control. nature has a way of balancing itself...we are of nature...over-population is a fear tactic used to justify the slaying of millions like cattle for the Illuminati...trust father spirit and mother nature...they know...

Best Answer

Under a dome on MARS

Best Answer

actually the population explosion is less than the dying now. I think that if it gets too bad, mother nature earth will shake, like a dog shaking off it's fleas.

Best Answer

There are alot of scientists that believe that it will stable out at about thirty million, give or take.

Best Answer