220 klms, pillion on a YZF1000. I didn't know the speed at the time but I felt like my helmet could have flown off.

Best Answer

110 mph in a '64 Ford Fairlane station wagon. The only reason I slowed down was because I realized the car I was getting ready to pass in front of me was a cop !

Best Answer

In a Ryan Fighter, I flew at 550mph. My "Funny Car": 185 - 1/'2 mile. My Super Nova, with a Daytona Big Block, 814 cid, 1,200 hp, I did 254, top end. My 600 hp MR2 does 220mph. And, My Jeep..... about 85 tops. Now, when I'm on the Highway, its so scary with all the Idiots out there, I never go over the speed limit. Now, here's some interesting info. Calif, used to not have a speen limit. Between San Bernardino and Las Vegas, never much traffic then, I could cruise at 185, in my Super Charged Crysler Engine, in a 49 Ford. Those were the days of real dirty engines. Pumped out lots of Obnoxides.

Best Answer

All my cars have been stock. I guess they don't make muscle cars like they use to. Sounds like fun driving those cars.

Best Answer

I forgot to mention, in the service, I drove a Tank with a Lycolming Engine, Opposed 6 Cyl, 585 hp, I think the gas tank was about 600 gallons. No Speedometer. It would keep up with Freeway Traffic. It was an M59 Personnel Tank. Carried 14 people, and a 55 gal barrel of Iced Beer.

Best Answer

Wow , your experiences are not like any I've had. They're Interesting but I've never been in the service or raced or anything.

Best Answer

120 MPH on the interstate, but going 110 MPH in a 30MPH residential area was much more exciting (and really stupid).

Best Answer

No. I CAN drive 55

Best Answer

163mph. CBR 929. I was pissed one day. Didn't care about anything... So I said "&@#$ it"! Gave it hell until I could see myself running out of road through the pin hole of tunnel vision afforded me by such speed.

Best Answer

150 speed an hr in my sports race car. yes it was exciting, your adrenal goes way up, made me feel like no one or nothing could beat me, as if I accomplished great things in life.

Best Answer

126 it was awesome!

Best Answer

I have a need for speed can't help it...but it has to be the right time place and conditions...yea I analyze it all before I put the peddle to the metal haahahah love speed :)

Best Answer

130 yay me :)

Best Answer

180kms (car) i was ******** myself

Best Answer

I took my Audi up past a 140 MPH in the desert.

Best Answer