I've tried cutting my wrist down wards towards my wrist but it clotted up before anything could happen
helpmeplz15 helpmeplz15 22-25 18 Answers Dec 20, 2013 in Suicide

Please please please get some help. Wanting to hurt yourself can be caused by depression which is caused by the functioning of the neurotransmitters in your brain. This isn't your fault. You are beautiful and priceless, you have a reason to live and there are people out here who care. The career I'm going into is helping people who experience these types of feelings. It can happen to a TOTALLY normal person, it's ok, but it does need treatment. Making such a PERMANENT decision to a temporary problem is a very wrong choice. It may FEEL right but at a time like this, it's not safe to trust your feelings. Please go to your Emergency Room and they will provide you with a crisis worker specially taught to deal with these situations. My very own sister was in this very state, I know what one goes through. Please, I'm pleading with you, there's another way out of this. <3

Best Answer

Get some help.You are worth it.It can only get better.You have your whole future ahead of you.Change those plans and try seeing a therapist.

Best Answer

Thank you!! Are there ANY brains here ????

Best Answer

wrists, back of the knees and either side of your neck. In the bath preferably (by the way, don't do it! silly)

Best Answer

You sure arent the sharpest tool in the shed!!!!

Best Answer

you surely didn't get my sarcasm!!!!!

Best Answer

Sometimes these situations can get weird. Better not to joke...

Best Answer

Oh, another idea is to call the Cutco knife company. If you sell your quota in knives you get a trip to Bermuda or to an exclusive destination. If you don't sell all the knives you will have your choice of what I think are the sharpest knives on the planet. They would do a cutter proud. * wink, wink

Best Answer

Seriously, you are the biggest moron I have ever heard of! What kind of person encourges someone in emotional pain!!!???

Best Answer

Oh...forgive me... I didn't realize he was in emotional pain... I just assumed he was just another one of the million EP jerk offs on here.. ( kinda like you ) just jerkin us off with cutting questions.

Best Answer

Again, your parents should be so proud of the specimen they created. Ugh

Best Answer

Clever...did you get that from a list of cue cards. I heard that on a movie too!

Best Answer

Thank You!!

Best Answer

Wow...LOOK! All my responses have hearts! LOL Looks like I'm on to something.

Best Answer

Pssst, I got three hearts already for my answer.. nahnahnahnahnaaaa * giggles

Best Answer

Why not do some dangerous heroic things like go whack a pimp in the face with a BB bat or go clear mines in the Congo.

Best Answer

Slice the jugular with a straight razor is the traditional way. Wrists are for wimps who hope to be saved and fussed over.

Best Answer

Wow, another genius on board!! How would you feel if this was YOUR child posting this, secretly struggling and some brainless reject gave him/her this advice.

Best Answer

Not a child and I don't believe that this is a genuine request. Everybody knows the answer.

Best Answer

Wait for another 80

Years you ll eventually die without any cut.

Best Answer

Unfortunately I'm not expected to live past 40 n I'm 24. my therapist is no help to me

Best Answer

Hey !!! Here's a thought. Instead of wasting time at a therapist ( that obviouslys not helping ) why not pull your head outta your ugky depresses a $$ and add something to society. Like, habitat for humanity, peace core, meals on wheels. Funny when you see people that are starving and have nothing, yet still fught everyday for every spark of life and never think about cutting themselves, might just wake you up some you ugnorant piece of life.

Best Answer

If predicting future was that easy world would have ended in 2012.
I know doctors can tell exact time of death of cancer patients . But dr years back could not have predicted that even that is possible. So wait for advancement in knowledge of therapy till you are 39.99999. You are free to cut or ...

Best Answer

.. After that

Best Answer

Statistically I don't think cutting oneself is the most effective way to commit suicide and it probably is one of the most painful. Either get a new strategy or get some HELP! My personal opinion, go with the latter.

Best Answer

i know what really bothering you. and i know why you think killing yourself might be "the answer." it's because you've been living this whole life in a state of amnesia. you completely forgot who you really are and why you came here in the first place. you been waking up everyday thinking that you're a human being. a human being who's looking for some kind of "spiritual awakening." but you're not. you're actually a SPIRITUAL BEING who for the last however many years has been trying to cope with a human existance. trying to cope with all these THOUGHTS and EMOTIONS that stem from the mind. your MENTAL BEING that's trapped inside of your PHYSICAL BEING. and since the mental and physical are human characteristics that's why it's so difficult for you as a spiritual being cope with them. killing the body isn't going to fix anything because you never actually learn how to balance existing in all 3 states of being. find your spirit. that LOVE. it's inside you and it never left you. it's just been buried under all those thoughts and emotions. that spirit IS YOU. the way you can tell is that YOUR SPIRIT NEVER JUDGES. it NEVER COMMUNICATES WITH YOU IN WORDS. and WILL NEVER MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE HURTING YOURSELF OR ANYONE ELSE. once you find that... well then maybe you can finally REMEMBER WHY you came here in the first place.and what it was YOU CAME HERE TO DO.

Best Answer

talk to a therapist or a psychiatrist

Best Answer

Stick your nose into a floor fan.

Best Answer

If I gave you the information that you're requesting, then I'd need therapy a lot more than you do. If you don't like your life, don't end it. Change it.

Best Answer

You need to stop and think about what you are saying. Hurting yourself is never the answer to any problem. Just take good care of yourself

Best Answer

Don't do it..call the police or tell someone who you trust and maybe they can help you feel better because you don't deserve to die :(

Best Answer

Cut from your wrist to your elbow

Best Answer

Very helpful, your mother should be so proud she raised such an outstanding citizen!!

Best Answer

She ask for advice and this is the best way

Best Answer

I hope your deeds go full circle...

Best Answer

Pull your head in, she attention seeking

Best Answer

You don't ever ignore this... ever.

Best Answer

Get a life honey and what qualifications do you have to give advice

Best Answer

hey, you can't be sure that this is atten seek or not. So better not joke.

Best Answer

My daughter was just found in the bath tub with her phone open to the toilet hope you feel better about yourself !

Best Answer

Severing of head would do it...

Best Answer