kingkaewjnp kingkaewjnp 18-21, F 14 Answers Dec 20, 2013 in Health

If you can spare the time apply a little bit of toothpaste to any particularely swollen zits and keep it on overnight. Also applying a tiny bit of honey to zits for 20/30 minutes can bring down inflammation. Any medication that contains sacylic acid (such as advil) dap the liquid on for very effective and quick results. Good luck! :)

Best Answer

Thank you :)

Best Answer

Saw them off.

Best Answer

Face transplant:)-Not a clue

Best Answer

Grow up!

Best Answer

Ask a pharmacist.

Best Answer

Self-immolation.

Best Answer

Ugh I still have it at 31. Things which have worked to make my skin clear are cutting out all sugar and flour from my diet (this worked after about a week) and buying accutane off the net, from India. Birthcontrol pills also worked, but I felt like I gained weight. Getting more sleep, spending time outside in cold weather, sun-tans and benzyoil peroxide all reduce but don't eliminate my acne.

Best Answer

just have a shower and relax they're caused by stress

Best Answer

You've had bollox for years... wow. XD
i dunno to be fair the italian blood has kind of saved me from acne.. maybe try eating more salad and take multivitamins.

Best Answer

I've heard applying a dab of neosporin will do the trick.

Best Answer

suck my...just kidding. don't wash your face with soap, just use warm water. you don't need any harsh soap to wash your face at all. My face is smooth.

Best Answer

I hear if you take the liquid from the advil gel caps and put it on, it'll get rid of it fast.

Best Answer

What's Advil? I'm not from US, paracetamol ?

Best Answer

oh, it's like tylenol

Best Answer