nightmarcher nightmarcher 22-25 16 Answers Oct 25, 2012 in Suicide

Reassess your decision. If you are asking how to kill yourself online there is a part of you that doesn't want to do it and that part is reaching out for support and help.

Best Answer

Please don't do anything!

Best Answer

Go into a Hells Angels bar and yell at the top of your lungs that they are all pu$$ies!

Best Answer

I know this most likely isn't a serious question in the slightest, but this is really nothing to joke about.

Best Answer

bad joke! at least i hope it is

Best Answer

It's a bad idea, but if you insist...why not put on a ridiculous costume, and do it on webcam so everyone can get a good laugh?

Best Answer

Actually I will tell you something to gamble on. Blow fish. The best thing to do if one is already gambling with life is to take God's cosmic roulette wheel for a spin. Buy some wild blowfish cook it and eat it. " Step right up take ur bets. "

Best Answer
Best Answer

An ICU nurse friend told me once. Couldn't have been very effective if they keep ending up in ICU.

Best Answer

forget about the fastest, do the funniest.

Best Answer

No one on here is actually going to tell you... why not ask a trained psychiatrist?

Best Answer

Hey man! Your life is just getting started. I'd give anything to trade places with you. What do hate so much about your life that can't be fixed?

Best Answer