And no. The O does not stand for ostrich. LOL
zonus zonus 31-35, M 19 Answers Aug 17, 2010

Let her do it herself.

Best Answer

Speaking for myself, I don't like it when a man concentrates on getting me to O. When he doesn't focus on his own pleasure, it actually turns me off. I like it when he takes the time to savor me ... doesn't rush but just enjoys me slowly. I like the sound of his breath, being able to tell how much he is turned on by me... really get me going. I personally like the groaning sounds and tightening of his muscles, the way he squeezes my bottom and presses his whole body into mine because he is so turned on. His red hot lips gently kissing my neck. <br />
Technically, there is definitely a "G" spot but you have to be real gentle with it. Lie her on her back and let her touch herself. While she is doing that, put your fingers in slowly, the spot is about halfway or 3/4 of the way to her cervix and towards her stomach (not towards her back). Very very gently and very very slowly caress it with your finger. She will be able to tell it is her G spot by her feeling very strongly like wanting to "open" herself more or bear down on your finger more. But the thing to remember is that if her finger is moving fast, yours should be moving slow. If she seems really into something, do not stop what you are doing. Don't change tension, speed or anything. Do EXACTLY what you are doing and don't stop. Keep at it and she will have that big O.

Best Answer

Omg, and chipmunk got censored.......wow, I can only say that, if you don't know, you will learn in life...oh! Deaconblue is so wrong, wow, money doesnt turn women on, its how a man behaves, how he treats her, not what he spends, that is so wrong! I disagree, hey..(waves hand in the air)...money is not a turn on, if the guy is a total meanie! money does not put a women in the clouds or in heaven, money is just that, you are wrong, oh i hate that answer..hehe..wrong!")

Best Answer

That's like asking what's the fastest way to get from birth to death. You won't get much out of life, if you are always in a rush to get it over.

Best Answer

What's the hurry?????????????? Slow down and (you) enjoy helping HER enjoy getting there! If it takes an hour for her to 'go over the top', wonderful. If it takes longer than that, that's fine too!

Best Answer

don't rush it just work at pleasing her dessires not Your's

Best Answer

You know, you shouldn't go rushing to the clitoris right away. At least take courtesy stop here and there. Who wants to be done in two minutes? If all I wanted was to ****** I would do it myself.

Best Answer

I read a comic cartoon, a pretty woman at a bar telling a man: "Flattery will get you no where, try money instead."<br />
Not that a woman's "o" can be bought with money, but rather she will be in the mindset to have an "o" in the first place IF, you invest time and possibly money beforehand. Spend a little time and appropriate money BEFOREHAND, set her in the right "mood" or mindset beforehand with a romantic situation. IF she has had a wonderful day, a romantic evening with a cadle-lit dinner or at a nice little side walk cafe, looking out over the ocean or some other romantic place.... THEN she will have the right mind set, and the evening will blossom into one of those rapturous "o"s that romance novels are filled with.<br />
It is just wrong to think that you can get to that proper romantic mindset in the bedroom as you are alread engaged in the sexual act.

Best Answer

"Obliging!!"

Best Answer

I am so tempted to answer this :-)<br />
Does she get there ... and is it that you just want to get her there faster than you do? You see ... there are two possible answers for (what I see) are two possible questions. In which case ... I am out of this because I don't know how to answer :-)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Ohio is the correct answer.

Best Answer

tell them to huurry up

Best Answer

Take time in the beginning. Make sure she feels beautiful, loved and accepted. Then ask her what she likes, and listen, and provide.<br />
All women are not alike and don't all like the same thing.

Best Answer