PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 9 Answers Apr 22, 2012

fishing with my dad, uncles, cousins and grandad

Best Answer

Wonderful. Nice memories. Do you fish with special people now?

Best Answer

no, there's no fishing in the river now. the goverment revoked all the licences to allow the fish to repopulate

Best Answer

Climbing on the apple tree in my backyard listening to the church bells on Easter Sunday.

Best Answer

I can see that clearly! Did you eat apples in the tree?

Best Answer

I can't remember. I don't think there were apples on the tree then, but it did grow the best golden delicious apples.

Best Answer

i had spied on our driver and driven our jeep when i was five years old boy with a girl my age sitting with in the jeep. the jeeep ran n collided head on a tap where some women were washing clothes. i ran away only to be spanked in evening by my daddy. i was very naughty then.

Best Answer

That is funny about the jeep driving. You were a naughty child. Wild even!

Best Answer

ty baby. childhood memories are romantic n funny darling.

Best Answer

we use to do family days on a sunday. get in the car and drive somewhere for the day or go out on the boat, or even just the markets in the mall. my mum worked a lot so sunday was the only day i really got to see her.

Best Answer

Nice. We went for drives in the country. We each had ice cream cones from a dairy store. I love this memory! Sitting in the cadillac. All of us dressed nicely. And dad warning us not to touch anything or mess his car with the ice cream.

Best Answer

Best Answer

My Dad watching star trek. I wonder how that floated up to the surface so quick??

Best Answer

Oh, Ian, you are sweet!

Best Answer

No cartoons on the television and being to young and up to early to go out an play.

Best Answer

Yes. Our cartoons were on Saturday mornings. We all played indoors until pancakes and waffles in a waffle iron by mom while dad read the paper!

Best Answer

and then we got kicked outside for the day! My family wasn't church going, so this was something I missed out on. At least the times I've gone as an adult I see families and the connections they have and love the community gathering together.

Best Answer

Palm crosses that I had made and was so proud to take home for my mum!

Best Answer

You smile when you say this, don't you! Awesome answer, girl!

Best Answer

Haha Yes I did smile. It was a pleasent memory that your question reminded me of, so thank you! :D

Best Answer

You are most welcome!

Best Answer