****, I'm screwed. Even tho I know I haven't done anything wrong. I'm sober (this time!), I have a license, insurance, blah, blah, blah. But I'm paranoid anyway. (Too many drugs when I was young, I guess...)

Best Answer

'I have a right to smoke this pot.'

Best Answer

oh ****, another ticket.

Best Answer

YOU'LL NEVER GET ME ALIVE COPPER!!!!! IM THE BIG CHEESE, SEE!!!!

Best Answer

oh shi-

Best Answer

I hope I look good in this dress!

Best Answer

I knew I forgot to close the trunk when I put the dead body in there.

Best Answer

Aaarrrggghhh. Where is my f**** whisky bottle ?...............lol

Best Answer

Run...........

Best Answer

oh crap wheres my phone(i have had phone ticket wasn't on phone-had in my hand as it falls on floor when i put on the bralkes)

Best Answer

I get a weird feeling that shoots through my heart and to my stomach. I just got off the road... I was so nervous. I passed a cop parked w/ his lights off, he pulled out behind me w/ the cherry berries, luckily he passed me, guess he was on a mission!

Best Answer

Harassment,..Judgemental...The free world is becoming a Police State...Why can't they just leave me alone and do some real work for a change...and OMG look at the way they park half way across the road etc...Too many people equals too many laws and too much hassle in general.

Best Answer

Aww F()$*(%&#&()()$&()! Like even when I haven't really done anything lol

Best Answer

don't look in the boot, don't look in the boot, don't look in the boot,

Best Answer

My F'N insurance agent better be awake because I forgot to put my GD insurance papers in the glove box AGAIN!!!!!

Best Answer