i answered my door this morning and this young policeman was just visiting and asking do i feel safe in this neighbourhood. I am happy about it.
pierrelee pierrelee 41-45, M 40 Answers Sep 23, 2010

I'd rather a cop than Jehova's witnesses.

Best Answer

hahaha..

Best Answer

its a ********!!!!!!<br />
*cue techo **** music* <br />
easy cowboy...

Best Answer

haha... just visiting no worries..

Best Answer

but were you instantly happy to see the policeman ? it's usualy a sign of bad news when you encounter one. like a traffic ticket. or an accident has happened somewhere near. or informing you of a burglary or other crime in your neighborhood. what happened in your case is somewhat rare where i live. ( Southern US. ), my first thought would be " they're never taking me alive " lol ! just kidding, but i would actualy think it had something to do with my past finaly coming to bite me in the ***, or they were coming to inform me of a loved one's fate

Best Answer

Happy that they are doing a good job here in Singapore. But if it is an army officer then it will be 100 percents bad news. That is how it goes here.. Thank you.

Best Answer

does he smell reafer smoke,,,

Best Answer

OH NO JOE You again , Your Daddy was already here an hour ago and beat ya to the Collar on ticket sales to the policemans saturday night Dance .

Best Answer

hehehe.. surprised your policemen also do this kind of things at your side..

Best Answer

they want coffee and freshly baked cookies!<br />
j/k... of course, i would think the worst....that something had happened to my son. just one of those 'mama thangs' . he would be the only one that they would come to my door for :/

Best Answer

i am sorry that you are worried mother.. Hope your son knows. God bless you and keep you and your family safe.

Best Answer

I would say, " ****, what are you doing here ???

Best Answer

Put your hands up and give me all your money.. hahaha.. Joking la.

Best Answer

oh great, the corruption does door to door visits now

Best Answer

you really don have any thing good in your mind.. have some positive man...

Best Answer

no warrant, no entry

Best Answer

You know your laws well.. Well don need to call your lawyer. Its a friendly visit. thank you.

Best Answer

... that I'm being deported?<br />
I have no one here whom I am family to, so I wouldn't think about who died.<br />
Response:<br />
Believe me, in Mexico, you don't want a policeman knocking at your door.

Best Answer

No dear.. He is just visiting asking if you do feel safe in this neighbourhood.. that is all.. Be safe..

Best Answer

i would think that someone was hurt.

Best Answer

Someone did get hurt and died i just heard today. But a few blocks away from me but the policeman was here to get feed back about safety that is all not to ask about the case. Thanks.

Best Answer

Not much, just ask what I can do to help him/her....

Best Answer

Good for you.. you can help to feed back about safety that is what he is here for.. thanks.

Best Answer

I usually think my family has gone crazier than usual and have tried to get me put in jail or taking me to court over something ridiculous.

Best Answer

Oh my.. that bad huh.. Be safe.. thanks.

Best Answer

I would think....... "oh for crying out loud, it's my cousin, what the crap does he want now".

Best Answer

You are a nice person.. You must be worried all the time for your cousin. Relax.. Nothing to do with him.. just visiting. Thanks.

Best Answer

Well my first instinct would be bad news for sure, my stomach would come out my mouth with the shock i think. I am a born worryer unfortunately.

Best Answer

Relax.. look like you guys don see policeman often.. We do.. No big deal.. Its good actually to see them around.. This policeman had a feed back list for me to answer about safety that is all. I told him the police should install a C.C TV at our big playground by the way.. Thank you.

Best Answer

If you had asked me this question a few years ago I would hae said, what has my oldest brother done now and why are they looking for him at my house. But that would have been back when he was heavy into drugs. Now that he has been clean for years I would probably think that were out selling calendars or tickets to a breakfast or some other fund raising effort.

Best Answer

haha.. our police here don raise fund.. we get this kind of visit onces in awhile.. No big deal.. thank you.

Best Answer

someone did something maybe someone got shot stabbed etc and the cops are trying to figure it out, I would get optomistic that one of the local tweakers was dead.

Best Answer

You are right a man stabbed a woman a few blocks from my apartment but the police are here to get feed back on safty not to ask question about the case.. thanks.

Best Answer

The idiot on the street behind us is drunk and calling the cops on everyone again -- from dogs barking to having your yard worked on to the placement of a mailbox, he's called them on everyone it seems

Best Answer

Oh NO... Is it Him again.. Happy its not.. thanks..

Best Answer

What's this goon doin at my door.

Best Answer

No.. worries.. they are not kicking.. just go and see whats up..

Best Answer

Why, oh WHY, didn't I take my COPS SUCK button off before I opened the door..... sigh.

Best Answer

hehehe...

Best Answer