H3LLl3OUND H3LLl3OUND 36-40, M 14 Answers Jan 17, 2012

I was punished for putting a dead woodchuck that our dog killed in the garbage can.I didn't know about flies and magots and I was real young. When the garbage can was discovered with magots, over flowing I was told I had to take the dead woodchuck to the dump and after that we had brown rice for supper and yes it looked just like magots.I learned a hard lesson the next time you get rid of a dead animal do not ever put it in a trash can. Bury it. I don't knoe why I was chosen to dispose of the woodchuck when I had other sibling older than me,several.

Best Answer

not being able to find my mother's hairbrush, got smacked in the face for that, still remember tasting my own blood

Best Answer

moving from my chair,yep, sad i know !

Best Answer

Eating a cookie because I wanted more. I got 2 thin mints after lunch and snuck in the kitchen and took another one....I ran and hid in my closet and my both my parents came in. My mom smelt my breath and my dad spanked my little tush. Ohhh and then laughing after a spanking always made it worse. I learned quick to obey and respect my elders. I think my parents did a wonderful job raising me. (personality wise)

Best Answer

checking out playboy.com when I was 6

Best Answer

Put in time out because I refused to sing the London Bridges song in nursery school, I must have been 3 or so.

Best Answer

making my cousin eat grass

Best Answer

I got my *** beat fot convincing my cousin a glass of hot **** was lemonade lol

Best Answer

OMG ! I used to make my neighbour drink sewer water ;( .. I wuz a baddun'

Best Answer

Me too! I fed the same cousin dulcolax and waited in the bathroom until he was beating on the door. He ran to the toilet and sat down on a freshly superglue covered seat. My bruises were so bad the school called dss. It was worth every mark lol

Best Answer

LOL !!! we should have been buddies ! XD

Best Answer

Its never too late lol

Best Answer

Haha omg you're horrible! At my uncles wedding I ceran wrapped all the toilets but mens and womens. Two bridesmaids got pee on their dresses. I would have gotten away with it if I wasn't laughing so hard!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Prank Buddies ?

Best Answer

trying to smoke pot at age 7.

Best Answer