Umh..I check the tym n sleep again !
MoonlitNyt MoonlitNyt 22-25, F 29 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Hobbies

Decide if I should roll over and pull the covers over my head for a while longer

Best Answer

Toke up some weed.

Best Answer

Stretch....think of someone....smile....go pee......

Best Answer

Leap out of bed to welcome the new day (to take a pee really) then put the kettle on for my every morning cup of green tea 'Orient' while the laptop's logging me in! :-)

Best Answer

see if i still have a pulse.

Best Answer

Stretch...

Best Answer

Look at my baby's face and hugg her.

Best Answer

Feeling like P. Diddy.

Best Answer

stretch, give scritches, massage and kiss's to my chihuahua who come stumbling out of the covers

Best Answer

for me to check if my hard on is still intact

Best Answer

wonder if i'm really still alive O.o then make a cup of coffee and prepare to get busted by my mum...

Best Answer

get out of bed put on the computer while it boots up take a leak then make coffee and make a smoke as i check emails clear them check facebook for the heck of it then go on EP

Best Answer

Go to the rest room, make tea, let my dog out, then check the time.

Best Answer

Phone the wife with an excuse while trying not to wake the girl I went home with from the bar last night !

Best Answer

open my eyes @_@ and shut the alarm...

Best Answer

Get dressed into school uniform. By the way i dont actualy wake up in the morning. Im still asleep:P

Best Answer