food food food food food food food food food pee pee pee pee pee pee pee pee pee

Best Answer

I swore I just closed my eyes!

Best Answer

I usually try to remember and record my dream from the night, but am usually distracted by the biological urge to urinate. :/

Best Answer

Whats for breakfast. Or i retell my dream in my head then if I'm interested in my dream enough i write a story on it

Best Answer

this cieling needs painting ...... then ............ ARRRRGH .... sunlight ... im melting !!!!

Best Answer

where's the sexy wife I'm supposed to have by now??

Best Answer

"WHAT THE CRAP?! DIDN'T MY ALARM GO OFF!? I'M LATE! HOW AM I GONNA MAKE IT ON TIME?! If I skip eating breakfast and brush my hair and teeth at the same time....Oh. Wait. I don't have to wake up for another hour..."

Best Answer

I gotta go pee.

Best Answer

I remember the wild and crazy dreams that I have been having lately. the other day I dreamnt that my grandma came back to life in her stiff body, and that she jumped off a bridge and was still not dead dead, and then she snorted some coke! I was freaked out and started shouting this is an impostor because my grandma was nothing like that in real life she was the perfect grandma, so I felt kind of bad for having such a warped dream. Then I had a wild and crazy dream that my body parts were all rearanged lol! Yuppers real bizzare lol

Best Answer

EP!

Best Answer

I hope that's sweat

Best Answer

This is so bad I know but, "I need to check my emails"

Best Answer

hitting the snooze button

Best Answer

"Oh, CRAP! I overslept again!"

Best Answer

going back to sleep

Best Answer